for Improvement

9/20/2018 c1 Lisa Johnson1
Loved this! Perfectly good! So sorry you stopped writing :( But I am so glad I was able to find this, thank you so much for it! 3
1/10/2016 c1 2x.Mariii
great story. the sex was hot ;)
1/18/2014 c1 MarieBright
Quite... interesting :P
10/19/2013 c1 Rory
I just discovered the film Warm Bodies last week whilst home with mono, which propelled me to acquire the source novel and, of course, pursue any sort of R/Julie fanfiction I could locate. After sifting through the typical rubble, I encountered Consequences and literally invested the thing whole, then turned right around and read it again. Thank you so much for keeping me company and distracting me from my illness. Honestly I prefer the R you created to the one in the film, tho yours is a reasonable extension instead of a separate entity. I was delighted to find the mini-sequel, and am quite disappointed that ridiculous fanfiction thieves have thwarted the composition of a proper sequel. If you ever decide to pursue such an endeavor, it will be ingested with much delight. (:
6/24/2013 c1 Guest
Hello! My name is Lisa. I have read your story Consequences and now this one too. I really have enjoyed reading your stories and ideas for Julie and R. I read Warm Bodies and seen the movie as well and I think you have done an amazing job. While reading your writing I really was able to relate to the characters and felt you gave more insight on Julie and R and their relationship and life together. Very well done! I hope to read more from you!
6/16/2013 c1 Dfhyfjjhhk
Really good!
6/3/2013 c1 No One
Oh my GOD! Cold shower, stat!

You are quite evil, you know that? I come to visit your page, see a sequel to Consequences, and you throw THIS at us. All I have to say is...

... Mind... Blown...

It was actually a very heart pounding and nerve racking fic. I'm not usually reading M, but your plot is so good I couldn't turn away! Not in the perverted way, but the little hints you were dropping... UHG! You still tease us SO! We, your trusty little fic minions!

Anyway, I DO hope you follow up on some of your little hints soon. I am intreagued to find out what the plot bunnies are doing with your brain now.

I, as always, wish you all the best in your writing! Vale!
5/31/2013 c1 CrazyFanGurrl
Love these fanfics. I'm always looking for a good one to read.
5/19/2013 c1 Resisting-Moonlight
Just read "warm bodies' in one sitting yesterday and then went to look for fanfic
and found yours. I have to say, bravo! It really seemed like part of the story. The characters were dead on (no pun intended). I couldn't stop reading it! It had just the right about of humor and drama and let's not forget all the sexual tension. I just love R and Julie. Your story really helped strengthen their complicated relationship. Hope I see more from you.
5/8/2013 c1 kikistimi
I absolutely loved this. I really did, and I truly hope that you'll wright a sequel soon.
I am so curious about that bit with Martinez, about all his past...
Ryan is a really good name for him, it fits, but I actually thought you had another name in mind for him when I read Consequences. There is a part there when R is trying to read "Romeo and Juliet", and he discovers that Julie's name isn't just Julie but Juliet, and in that part I realized that Romeo started with an R. I really thought then that his name had to be Romeo.
I don't like it as much as Ryan as a name, but it has the perfect meaning for the romantic side of the story.
R & Julie Romeo and Juliet
5/2/2013 c1 Watcher of the Moon
Please, please, please continue this! Isaac Marion said that the sequel won't be done until sometime around late 2014, and I can't wait that long for you to continue writing in this 'verse! Your stories are fantastic, and I want to know what's the deal with Martinez and R's name!
4/22/2013 c1 Guest
I ABSOLUELTY POSTIVELY LOVEEEEE THIS!

A very good fanfic for warm bodies probably one of the best i shall ever read.
4/20/2013 c1 Guest
HOREH SHET
my life
Completed.
3/10/2013 c1 AnthonyC22
I'm guessing John, being a military man, doesn't know how to do a wedding... That was fucking hilarious! This seems like an awesome first chapter for a sequel, so... (Screw Marion, common Kage, make us a sequel!)
3/9/2013 c1 46LoneTread
Been swamped with work and such, or I would have reviewed days ago. Better late than never? :P

Anyway: Awwww. They are adorable and the wedding scene was hilarious. XD Also, I am super intrigued by the bit with Martinez and am going to have to follow you now in case you write that sequel. Which you totally should. (I understand waiting for the new book, though - I would too.)

Oh by the way, it makes me inordinately happy that you named him "Ryan". That just so happens to have been my headcanon for his name since before I left the movie theater.

P.S.: It's "hers" without the apostrophe, and the possessive of "who" is "whose", not the contraction "who's". But I'm just being nitpicky, now; honestly I barely noticed, and your grammar was otherwise pretty impeccable. Thumbs up.
24 Page 1 2 Next »