for We Love The Water

3/27/2013 c7 Guest
Ooohhhh he in BIG trooouubleeee !
Lol happy you update :)
This is really one of the best tahnorra fanfic out there keep up the great work :)
3/27/2013 c7 B0n3crush3r
Mako is jealous and korra and tahno kissed again and i bet you didnt know i was singing this so na na na na na
ok but serously i am loving this and the relationship thats building up and what abiut tahno and his father whats going to happen (O_o)
3/25/2013 c6 4Geekazoid13
I would have died at that moment if I was Korra
3/24/2013 c6 B0n3crush3r
Im so glad its not mako's and korra's baby and i almost forgot about naga i love her korra and mako only made out im so glad for that i really thought he knocked her up im so glad he didnt though
3/22/2013 c5 castardomari
OMG, a baby.
3/22/2013 c5 B0n3crush3r
WAIT IS THAT REALLYS KORRA AND MAKO'S BABY OH NO PLEASE TELL ME IT ISNT TRUE YOU JUST DROPPED THAT DRAMA BOMB
3/20/2013 c5 no
i can't wait to see what happens next!
3/20/2013 c5 Guest
please update
3/20/2013 c5 Guest
Please keep going!
3/20/2013 c5 Geekazoid13
Yay! thanks for updating. this fic just keeps getting better and better every time I read it. Cant wait for the next update.
3/18/2013 c1 Geekazoid13
the best tahnorra fan fiction out there. cant wait to see what happens next. please update soon.
3/18/2013 c4 1machinate
I'm liking this. It's probably one of the best Tahnorra fics out there!
3/18/2013 c4 2Bibliothecariel
I don't think the amount of pleasure I get from reading this is healthy. *you two* It'll be interesting to see where this goes once they remember meeting when they were kids. Mako, quit being jerkish. *wanna smack some sense into you* Great job as always, and thanks beta Alaburn for the snark - it's half the fun!
3/18/2013 c4 Dakoda
Hello, I really really REALLY LOVE your fanfic! It's the best legend of korra one I've read so far! Please please please write ALOT more chapters please! This fanfiction brings happiness to my day! So please please PLEASE write chapters to this wonderfully amazing fanfic!
3/17/2013 c4 7Lookingforsunday
Wow this was so amazing! It left me breathless and exhilarated - basically wanting more. You did a flawless job of writing this chapter, capturing the little moments and feelings between tahno and korra. Everything was just absolutely perfect. Thank you for updating. I look forward to the next one (hopefully soon I might add).
176 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »