for We Love The Water

3/9/2014 c30 manjuice
Omg what a wonderful 'official' ending! :') I had a wonderful time reading each chapter I'm both happy and sad that the story has come to an end. Im not sure if I would cry tears of joy at how perfect it ended or tears of sadness that it all ended. I wish life was like this. Thank you so much for writing!
2/24/2014 c28 deeteeeee
OMFG I AM SCREAMING
THIS IS BEYOND PERFECT!
2/8/2014 c28 18notlexilou
HUZZAAAHHH! This was a verryy cute chapter and I eagerly await the next one!
1/25/2014 c28 40CloudSpires1295
Oh. Em. Gee. I'm just so happy that everyone's recovering from this whole mess, and that Cohen's learning to be less of an ass and to actually just be satisfied; not sure if I worded that right, but yes. I'm hoping that nothing *cough* Tiffany *cough* will get in the way of Tahno's proposal; I do mean the other stuff that could happen, too. I'm not quite as frantic for your updates as I used to be and I think it's because the story is coming to a smooth close, and it's become easier; only slightly easier, to not just eat up every word of the newest chapter. Especially loved the heart-to-heart between father and son; though I feel I should've mentioned that first. You have written one hell of a story, and I'll be sad to see it go when it is over. Thank you for introducing me to my inner Tahnorra shipper! :)
1/24/2014 c28 Chartuce
Love this chapter. Can't wait until the next chapter to go up (_)v
1/22/2014 c28 7Lookingforsunday
OMG I am famous now! I think it might just be a coincidence that you used my name but still whatever! I feel honoured ahahha! Such a fabulous chapter! Well done. :)
1/21/2014 c28 pathogencontrol
So happy for the update _
1/21/2014 c28 manjuice
Ah another wonderful chapter .
Thanks so much 3 It's so romantic
1/21/2014 c28 TheMonarchsWing
Omg I love the story still! I look forward to all of your updates!
12/13/2013 c27 40CloudSpires1295
I am so sorry! I got the notification for the new chapter ages ago, told myself I would read it, and then got caught in my own writing and college prep stuff. I liked the calmness of this chapter; it was simple and effective and very welcome after all of the drama as of late. I don't blame Tahno for balking at the marriage hint; they're in high school, but it was nice to hear that Korra sees him in her future. Protective Tahno is adorable, and I'm so happy that everyone's moving past all of this mess; especially Norah and Sura, because they definitely deserve the peace and normalcy, and it's great that Senna and Norah are fixing their friendship; repentant or not, Cohen was not worth their relationship. Loved the chapter :)
12/6/2013 c27 2cloe3511
Well, I for one forgive you, mostly because of the Tahnorra smut ;) But very well written chapter, waiting patiently for the next installment!
12/5/2013 c27 manjuice
Great chapter :D I'm so glad you updated. The wait was worth it
11/24/2013 c26 7Lookingforsunday
Are you ever going to update again? I'm still waiting :(
10/31/2013 c2 Guest
Eh. I'm not really feeling the whole "every other girl is a sashaying, provocative, promiscuous airhead, but Korra is different and unique and perfectly flawed because she's strong and doesn't care about superficial, materialistic things" trope. The banter is really entertaining, if not a little old, and the dynamic between Korra and Tahno is really interesting and pretty canonical, but even still, I just can't handle all the flat OCs that keep popping up. Sorry, but my reading ends here. Good luck with the rest of your story.
10/31/2013 c1 Guest
Such a cute start! I've never been a huge fan of OCs in fanfiction, but it looks like Tahno's parents won't play too much of a role, so that helps a little bit. I'm wary of a Bolin/OC pairing, but we'll see.
176 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »