for We Love The Water

10/10/2013 c26 Guest
update this as fast as humanly possible.
10/7/2013 c14 Rayla Dezi
Great chapter. The whole fight scene was a real experience in my life. ._. Getting hit in the nose is not fun especially when a guy does it ._. I love the story so far! :D
10/5/2013 c26 Guest
You guys r the most amazing writers ever like o my gawd I can't even
9/28/2013 c26 18notlexilou
Fantastic chapter, as per usual! It was really Cohen-centric but I didn't really mind; seeing him in therapy and talking about his problems actually made me like him a bit more. I'm very much hoping that he will apologize to Korra and Tahno. And now, I must wait! 3
9/28/2013 c26 4Geekazoid13
I'm really happy that Cohen's happy! ! Hopefully soon we get to see him bonding with Sura and Tahno.
9/26/2013 c25 Geekazoid13
I kinda feel bad for Cohen, but I'm happy Surs' s okay.
9/26/2013 c26 41CloudSpires1295
I was almost too excited to log in and review. For a second, I thought Tahno was going to be upset with Korra, but I'm glad things went a bit differently. I'm happy to say that I do understand Cohen a bit more and he's definitely come a long way from where he once was. I hope to see some reconciliation between himself and Tahno and Sura soon. Please tell me that Tiffany's involvement has cone to end, at least for now, because she caused a hell of a lot of damage here. I'm also happy that the CPS worker is getting steamed, because she was an intrusive b****. Can't wait to read more! :)
9/19/2013 c25 Luftmann
That was fantastic, as usual. The end was especially good.
9/15/2013 c25 18notlexilou
YAAAAAAAAAYYYY! Sura's safe and Cohen's in trouublleeee. Eagerly awaiting the next installment! Fantastic as always!
9/14/2013 c25 41CloudSpires1295
...
Wow... Okay, that was something I definitely wasn't expecting to happen. I loved the heart pounding pace of the search, and the total shitstorm that formed when Paula spoke up. She honestly didn't have a right to start questioning people while there was a major search going, and adrenaline and emotions were running high, though. I was like, 'god, what's this lady's problem?' I'm glad to see Cohen making a positive change for once, and I hope this doesn't effect Korra and Tahno's relationship too much; it feels like they've fought enough to last them a good while. Overall loved the chapter! :)
9/5/2013 c24 Tank lover
update please
8/22/2013 c24 Luftmann
This chapter was good, just as all the others. Can't wait to see what happens next!
8/18/2013 c2 forficreadingonly
Hey... as promised, I have read some of your story. I think you have some potential here. But, unfortunately, I probably won't be reading the rest.

Most of it has to do with personal preference.

I am old, to be honest- old enough that I have kids in high school. With that being said, I no longer relate to most school based fics and I rarely read them. My daughter would probably love the story you're creating here.

It's just not for me.
8/14/2013 c24 4Geekazoid13
I am so glad you put the warning at the beginning! I'm just like 'what the hell did I just read!?' There was so much happening all in one chapter and it flowed so perfectly and ending it all with Sura missing! ASDEDGHRGVGQTKLH! PERFECTION! At first I thought Cohen had something to do with Sura's disappearance but now I have a feeling that She's in Tiffany's slutty, manicured fingers!
8/13/2013 c24 18notlexilou
But Sura my baby! D: I'm sure she left because she heard all the arguing and didn't want to be in the house; like any child would do, of course. Just because she's autistic doesn't mean she doesn't understand, yep yep.

Anyways, I loathe Tiffany and Cohen, but the worry he has for Sura being gone is surprisingly sweet.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
176 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »