for Starry Night

5/19/2013 c4 cmaddict
Lovely ending. The name was gorgeous, the setting perfect, and the little girl adorable. Beautiful Christmas story to make a hot summer day bearable. :) great job!
5/16/2013 c4 aurorawinter
This story has a magical vibe I can't shake, even though it's months away from Christmas.
5/12/2013 c4 171Crowded Angels
Aaaw lovely final chapter! I think Holly's stubborness comes from the both of them though, regardless of what Mac says! I love that Stella still has the child in her to check if the dolls had moved :D
Sad to see this one end, butblooking forward to whatever comes next :)
Becs x
5/7/2013 c4 13kaidiii
Beautiful story! Very well written! Lovely family! Nice moments! Magic in the air. I loved this story! :):):)
5/7/2013 c4 7Angelhaggis
Absolutely loved this! It is very well written and I love the way you convey Mac's emotion when Stella is injured. Thanks for posting.
5/6/2013 c4 15wickedshenanigans
Aaw, sweetness :) Lovely that it all turned out well. Love Holly's name, very appropriate! Your description of the baking smells so put me in mind of the way the house smells around Christmas. Very sweet little story :)
5/4/2013 c4 5Advazzz
Beautiful ending... I wish you could continue it!
you write so beautiful and you Described them so well

it's too short! :)

I loved it...and like always I wish Melina was back in CSINY.
5/4/2013 c4 Mynerva24
I must say I'm a little ashamed you have to pm me for a review. Ever since Melina left CSINY, I never watch the show anymore, and rarely visit SMacked section of . But you've been in my author alert list since those good old days, so I still a receive notification for your story. I stumbled upon this one, and loved it so much. But it also made me a little sad cz it reminds me of what would never be canon. That said, I should've still reviewed, tho.

I find this story easy to get connected to, cz both Mac and Stella are so much in character. You captured their dynamic really well. It just like how I imagined they would have been if they are together. It is also just like Stella to miss that she is pregnant, and that she will selflessly try to save Mac. The little orphan girl is a sweet addition, and I am very much intrigued of who she truly is. I love how you painted Stella's childhood, and connect it somehow with this little girl. Of course Mac and Stella's little girl will be an angelic hurricane. I can just imagine fierce blue eyes and the curls just like her mother. *sigh*
Most importantly, tho, I love how you let their actions, conversations, and thoughts build and tell the story. It is overall a bittersweet reminder of the pairing I used to love so much.

Thx, Lily! :-)
5/4/2013 c4 tlh45
An ending worth waiting for! Thank You!
5/4/2013 c4 14Ballettmaus
Great conclusion to the story! I like the changes you made and that they enabled you to weave in all that you wanted to and all that matters; the last change works very smoothly and I like how it reinforces Holly as their miracle. I also love the passage with Stella and Mac, their dialogue that says so little yet so much and the atmosphere it conveys. The small detail you have in that passage are really nice; the one with the sonogram is probably my favorite. I can picture it so well!
And again, I really love Holly, I love the name, I love what the name alone represents and sort of makes of the child, I think it's perfect.

Overall, I'm glad this story worked out the way it did. I love what it stood/stands for and as I said, it would make a fantastic original! Really enjoyed the process and reading it all! :-)
5/4/2013 c4 44smuffly
And so the story comes full circle. A beautiful ending! I guessed that things would turn out well, but this is so warm that it's a delight to read - and I love the last moment, when Stella finally sees the magic of the two dolls that made her wish come true.
5/3/2013 c4 116ChibiDawn23
Sigh...I love Christmasy fluff :) How have you been? Life's been nuts here but I was super happy to see this chapter! LOL it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that Holly can be a bit of a terror-look at her stubborn parents ;)
Loved the bit with the dolls, reminds me of the Nutcracker and the magic of a little kid and Christmas dreams...so cute!
5/3/2013 c4 6Hazmatt
Amazing chapter! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
5/3/2013 c4 29Herrera
Beautiful! So kind and sweet.
Finally, Stella has what she deserves, the family she always wanted to be a part of.
I enjoyed every word, you're a big author, Lily. In your stories we can feel the atmosphere thanks to your vivid descriptions, I like that very much.
5/3/2013 c4 greyslostwho
I've enjoyed this whole fic so much, and that was the perfect ending! Keep posting your lovely stories, it's all the SMacked I get these days
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »