for The TIMEPOD

7/12/2015 c8 12Lu Phantom
HEY DUDE PLZ UPDATE
8/11/2014 c8 14Hyper-Blossom Z
This is a great story, I hope you continue it.
8/11/2014 c4 Hyper-Blossom Z
YAAAAYYY! ! ! ! It a was a joke! ! ! 5x2 and 1x362 are in this! :) Thank you! But I'm not thanking you for that freakout moment I had at the thought of 2x362... seriously? why them, they are just aquantences... anything else at least would have made sense, heck if it was 2x86 I would've belived it... I may or may not slightly ship those two... Wow off topic review... Well Great Chapter!
8/11/2014 c3 Hyper-Blossom Z
WHAT THE?! Darn it I wanted Hoagie and Abby to be together and Rachel and Nigel to be together... So who's Numbuh 5 with? I hope it's Maurice. (numbuh 9)
8/7/2013 c7 14UndeadProwess
Nice! I love Chapter 2. Probably my favorite. xD

Thanks for favoriting my story and if you do plan to update this, I'll happily read it!
7/28/2013 c8 laura ashley
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY IS AWESOME IVE GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
6/21/2013 c2 1pikachufan1336
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
4 got busy
O.o
sorry but
7 kids
wholly shit!
6/20/2013 c2 6Da Darkest Knight
My reaction to when the future operatives introduce themselves:

I'm Emma Beatles: Okay.
Rose Beatles: Okay.
Jenna Beatles: ...Okay.
Kate Beatles: Wow.
James Beatles: Damn.
Dillon Beatles: DAMN!
Ethan Beatles: GOD DAMN!

SEVEN KIDS! DAMN WALLY, why did Kuki let you DO that to her?! How do you have enough kids to make up almost two sector?!
6/10/2013 c6 Guest
this is epic but one thing I don't get in this story has numbuh four already told kuki how he feel's about her cuz if not then she know's now 3 good story btw
5/10/2013 c7 7MegaBoxer
You need to update faster, and make the chapters longer.
5/8/2013 c7 217Gamewizard2008
:O They're Delightfulized! !
4/14/2013 c6 guestperson
Things just got interesting.
4/13/2013 c6 Guest
Very good!
4/14/2013 c4 6odetowords
I really like how the story is shaped! I also really like how you update often, instead of taking forever ;) I think my favorite of all the future kids is Penny. Also, I like how you added description to all the kids!
I really like the story overall! I hope you can update soon!
4/13/2013 c6 217Gamewizard2008
:O They've been Delightfulized... as their past selves. SO THEY'LL BE DELIGHTFULIZED IN THE FUTURE!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »