for Moments in Time

10/21/2020 c15 5OnyxWoof73
The line “an innocent crunch of lettuce” had me dying. I love this whole series! Your characterization is spot on and perfect! I can hear their voices saying each of the lines. Great job!
9/30/2020 c21 fs440
So sad that I've come to the current end of this little series. Truly it has been a joy to follow along and remember the episodes (and in many cases rewatching them! *giggles*) and experience your add-ons. Highest applause to you for your work!
9/29/2020 c19 fs440
This is too precious! You write beautifully in a manner that only a handful of writers have mastered. I absolutely love your insight into OST and the stories & add-ons you come up with are right on. I can literally hear the characters talking! And many of your stories are written from an outside-looking-in perspective, which is one of my favorites! I can't get enough of your stories and I hope that you are able to keep writing!
See ya around KCS!
6/7/2020 c18 TsundereSnn
Beautiful story! Masterpiece
5/16/2020 c21 agentmeister
Thank you so much for this amazing piece of work- I read it all in one sitting.
Hope to get more Trek from you soon.
Live long and prosper :-)
5/16/2020 c7 agentmeister
"Spock shot him a look that clearly said he was an idiot".
One of the best lines I ever read in s Trek Fic.
5/16/2020 c6 agentmeister
I loved this chapter. Top class!
12/30/2019 c19 Sally
You write well,and I guess maybe you are a Kirk fan, but as a reader, I lose interest when ever story is continuously focused on Kirk and his injuries or issues, or even when it something like Amok Time...you do it from KIRK’s POV, where he did not come across the least bit caring of Spock, but just focused on what he went through, his left over issues and what he wanted/needed to keep on Commanding Enterprise.
12/30/2019 c11 Sally
In Story #11., I liked the story up to the point that you had Kirk get hurt. Everybody always has Kirk getting hurt. Sooner would have seen Kirk have to deal with another serious crew injury right after the Mitchell death.
11/20/2019 c21 17RadcliffePotter
I love so much the unspoken speaking volumes between Kirk and Spock. The things that someone unfamiliar with Vulcans or unfamiliar with their friendship with each other would certainly miss. You capture it beautifully. Thank you.
10/8/2019 c10 Kilana89
Man, I love Amanda. Id love to see more of her POV, though if I remember correctly she doesn't appear again until Voyage Home
10/3/2019 c21 Guest
read all of your short stories here as in your stories and what could have happened after lots of the t.v. Star Trek series. You are a VERY good writer! I enjoyed your stories so much Live Long and Prosper!
9/16/2019 c1 1KatK91
I have enjoyed reading your work. I plan to go back thru & watch of some of the episodes you are writing about. It’s been a while so it’s nice to revisit this series. Thanks for continuing their story. I like your perspective on the characters.
9/11/2019 c21 suemon123
I’m so sorry to hear about your house fire, but glad that you’re getting back on your feet. Thank you for getting back to your writing. I can’t wait to read more!
Susan
9/1/2019 c21 1Keyra93
I love this! The two of them are so precious. And you dive so deep into the character analysis for them, I doubt the original writers had given them 1% of the amount of thought you give them. And the results in your writing are always so stellar.
Speaking of, I love love love your reference to Jim's star to steer by, and the fact that it's Spock with his Vulcan wisdom. *melts slightly* And also, as usual, every mention of or word from McCoy is perfect. Man, no matter how long it's been since I've watched this show, I still love them all so much, and your writing mirrors so much of that love!
I hope everything is all right with your real life, and though I'm glad that your stuff was saved on a cloud, what I really hope is that you've had/will have as few issues as possible with getting everything back to normal after the fire. That's such a terrible thing to have happen to you, and I'm very sorry that you had to go through that. I hope you and your family are all right!
Thanks for sharing this, anyway, it's always such a pleasure to read your take on these characters and episodes. :)
339 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »