for The Puppy Doctor Chronicles: In the beginning

3/26/2015 c10 75CanzetYote
Aww...poor Nicolas. Anyway, I have some questions regarding the part where Nicolas cried:

1. When Nicolas cried and the tears ran down his snout, did they gather at the tip of his nose?

2. Exactly how would Nicolas react and what would he say to me if I hugged him and licked those fat tears running down his snout with my tongue to comfort him? Because every time I read the part where he cries, I fantasize licking every last tear running down Nicolas' snout.

3. Dumb question I know but how salty would Nicolas' tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from his snout?

4. How warm were the fat tears running down Nicolas' snout?
A: Freezing ice cold
B: Cold
C: Warm
D: Hot
E: Scalding hot

Please reply back, okay?
4/4/2014 c11 6shadowayn
Good chapter, please continue, I want to see the next chapter.
10/19/2013 c10 shadowayn
It would seem they will not remember that night would they? Nicholas was so close to remember who he was, so there was nothing between the blackout and waking up in a cage?
7/12/2013 c9 shadowayn
So that device is going to restore Nicolas' memories?
6/16/2013 c8 shadowayn
They might need to get the Elites. It was good, continue.
5/23/2013 c7 shadowayn
Good chapter. Two week? OK, well good luck on your exams and safe travels.
5/4/2013 c6 shadowayn
Busted. What is going to happen next?
4/30/2013 c5 shadowayn
I look forward to the next chapter. Please update.
4/17/2013 c4 shadowayn
Good chapter, Nicolas getting close to finding himself and his identity. Please update as soon as you can.
4/6/2013 c3 shadowayn
Sorry I didn't review this chapter for some reason my new chapter alert didn't respond.
This is good, Rover almost remembered. I'll wait for the next chapter.
3/17/2013 c2 shadowayn
Good chapter, now who was that dog who was mistreating his subordinates? Continue on.
3/6/2013 c1 shadowayn
Nice start, poor Django. I'll wait for then next chapter.