for An Invisible Ravenclaw and a Conspicuous Slytherin

7/25/2016 c2 NatNicole
*blinks*
Well this is an interesting story so far.
12/5/2014 c2 5PrinceOfChange
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE! I beg you!
8/22/2014 c2 cozymonster29
Hi,
When are you going to post the next chapter? Can't wait for it!
6/23/2014 c1 cozymonster29
P.S. Would be interesting to see HiccupxAstrid since no one ever does that.
6/23/2014 c2 cozymonster29
This is probably the best Tangled/HP crossover ever! Maybe even the best Tangled fanfic. I really like how Rapunzel really hates Flynn at first - they don't just get together immediately. When are you going to write the next one?
5/12/2014 c2 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
4/9/2014 c1 5PrinceOfChange
OMG MORE!
3/15/2014 c1 3Don'tCallMeAnnie
Not only that this is Eugune x Rapunzel, which is rare because they seem to like shipping Rapunzel with others, it's also Jack x Hiccup. This is awesome.
3/12/2014 c1 chloe.durrand
it is good so far
1/19/2014 c1 Nox100000000000
Please continue this. Oh and thanks for sticking to the cannon Eugene x Rapunzel, you don't see that very often.
1/8/2014 c1 9Zaidee Lighthart
Okay so this is the earliest story posted that I found with this crazy, odd multi crossover combo and even though I swear it seemed like there were more. It was only about 5 I found. What I'm trying to figure out though it why (not saying its a bad thing) that there are 5 stories of this combo; each I assume to be written slightly differently and that all written by 5 different people?! Is it some sort of challenge that someone posted? I don't even know why I want to know but it just seems so odd that there are 5 people, each with their own version of the very same crazy, random, multi crossover combo. So yeah, was it some sort of challage or just chance?
12/12/2013 c1 7TegzTsinelas
well, here comes the lover's quarrel,.. I am really interested on how you managed to made Hiccup's name -i find it hilarious, no offense though-

i'll stay tuned.. XD
9/27/2013 c1 242changeofheart505
Kura: Please please please continue this!
Sakura: We hope you update soon.
8/22/2013 c1 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
4/13/2013 c1 6ayoungwriter
Nice story, I like your style.. Pls. Continue you have your pretty start . Update soon! Oh, and can you read and review my harry potter x ROTBTD fanfic. Tnx :)