for Plum Crisp

5/14/2013 c9 Lilone1776
That WAS damn good :) Happy Merle makes me happy. Now how does Merle get Carol happy? Update again soon!
5/14/2013 c9 46BustersJezebel
About time you got it out there. Now bring on Merle'e 'several times' reciprocation. Well done, it was silky & smooth & a really nice twist to read it from the giver's prespective. And yes, Merle is shamless, utterly so but that's why we love him!
5/14/2013 c9 9Athlete Girl
THANK YOU!
5/14/2013 c9 6Brazen Hussy
Saucily awesome. I like Carol in charge. More please!
5/14/2013 c9 42Ravenesque2
Gahhhhh, um...er...I think I forget how to type? God damn, that's a lesson and a half! I think I could well die waiting to see how enthusiastically Merle reciprocates. Gahhhh, I feel like I've just been bitch slapped, with a brilliantly executed, "Now that's how the freck it's done, baby!"
5/13/2013 c4 7definitelywalkerbait
Ok, I'm an adult. I refuse to giggle alone in a room, you hear me? Ooops, that's exactly what I've been doing for a while now... Amazing interaction between the two of them :) Oddly, beyond any reason, completely in character! I'm hooked and I hope none of my Caryl friends ever reads this...
5/13/2013 c3 definitelywalkerbait
Ok, I love this :) I mean, I really really really love this... I was grinning at my computer like a fool the entire time. It seems a little Marol glue fixes pretty much everything :)

Seriously now, that was perfect. I thought about quoting my favorite lines, but that would be the entire chapter, so... I don't even mind it's not Caryl since there is no drama between the three of them.

Amazing writing!
5/12/2013 c2 definitelywalkerbait
I loved every word of that one :) The way she ruled out every bullet of the list to come down to the inevitable... Perfection! Way to shatter my Caryl heart!
4/21/2013 c8 Guest
That was hot. Keep it up
4/22/2013 c8 Lilone1776
Ooooooo. Love it. Very playful. Perfect for them! And don't know if the ending qualifies as a cliffhanger..but...it feels like it! Lol
4/22/2013 c8 9Athlete Girl
you can't just leave it like that! Go Carol!
4/21/2013 c8 Limaro
No interruptions! Please oh please don't interrupt them.
Nice smut and thanks for continuing on with this! Keep up the good work.

I like their banter. Carol's not quite insecurites, Merle's almost inciteful and potentially tender reassurance. I may be squinting a little too hard looking for more than is really there , but I like the view from my delusional little corner.
4/21/2013 c8 46BustersJezebel
Carol is so lithe I always thought she'd be perky etc as well. Half her luck. You're such a God Damn tease, not even letting them get off in this chapter. Never mind what you're doing to the rest of us!

Hurry up & get a move on already. I'm cracking that whip at you again MB...
4/21/2013 c8 2bonnyblonde
Nanna knickers! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! This is so well written, I love Carol's thought process during their liaison.
4/21/2013 c8 1Annelisa
I loved Doghouse but what I really missed was this!

Carol is fantastic! Perfect!

And Merle is Merle and enough said! ;) Long live Merle.

This has been one of the longest seductions that i have read, mind you-no complaints! It is utterly delicious. Welcome back!
94 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »