for Plum Crisp

3/21/2013 c7 6Brazen Hussy
Hot! I need more... although it does sound like the research has been gruelling. I don't wish to add to your burdens, but if you need to undertake further study, the film The Hard Truth has ludicrous levels of Rooker nudity/sex scenes...
3/21/2013 c7 42Ravenesque2
Woohoo! I got goosebumps when i saw this had been updated! Will definitely go and look up those images. I am so frighteningly excited for the next chapter ;)
3/13/2013 c6 Cherokee Jones
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
3/13/2013 c6 17Moonsway
Well, this is a fun surprise. I like to see a new couple, as much as I love Daryl. It's nice that some people think outside the box. I never thought to imagine what Merle might be like in bed, so I'm just as thrilled as Carol with the direction you're taking this. You sure know how to write a hot sex scene. I'll admit that's one of the reasons I love fanfiction. We don't get to see this on the show. Although, I was surprised what they showed Andrea doing in season two. Never seen that on TV before.

I got to see Michael Rooker live at a Walking Dead panel show. He's hilarious! He completely made the show with his big personality. We just never knew what he was going to say next. Merle is much more of a mystery. I like the layers that you've given him in this story. He's still Merle, though, and that's half the fun. I'll be tuning in to see how this turns out.
3/13/2013 c6 Lilone1776
No! No hiatus! LOL, jk.

Girl Scout preparedness...gotta love it! Hahaha! And omg, his idea of foreplay being "you awake"? 'Bout died laughing because it seems so RIGHT!
3/11/2013 c5 Storychan
I'm surprised to say that I like this. I never considered the pairing before, but you've got everyone so IC (especially Merle) that you really make it work!
3/11/2013 c5 Lilone1776
Ooooh! Nice! There's something about kisses that are so damn hot. Especially that first one...

Gonna need another update VERY SOON! :)
3/12/2013 c4 62Noxid Anamchara
Alright, ya got me there. A little.
3/12/2013 c6 1Annelisa
That's one smart lady! Go Carol!
Please update soon!
3/12/2013 c6 6Brazen Hussy
Get in there, Carol! :)
3/12/2013 c6 9Athlete Girl
Hurry!
3/12/2013 c6 2crystal2817
U r very mean...loved it
3/12/2013 c5 LisaBoston
I should have gotten a fan, you were right!
3/12/2013 c4 LisaBoston
I really like your Merle and Carol.
3/11/2013 c6 42Ravenesque2
Oh my. Fanning myself frantically and almost crying that there will be a longer wait. This is totally my new guilty pairing-and I've never deviated from a ship before. You're obviously onto something here ;)
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »