for Hostage at Midday

7/17 c6 Guest
I NEED MORE. PLEASE WRITE MORE
7/30/2016 c6 MiniNinjaPanda
This story and the previous one was great! Are you planning on continuing it at all? I know you mentioned the consequences, but I'd love to see how the entire team reacts to discovering Prentiss's past life.
5/19/2016 c6 HarleyIvy
Its me again! I loved the story, and the first one. Can't wait to see what happens next, after this. Will Hotch and the team dig into Emily's past or will they get nowhere?
12/8/2015 c6 15102000QP
Great story I hope that you will make a sequel
12/7/2015 c6 2courntey1
Please tell me there is a sequel to this!
11/6/2015 c6 85Firewolfe
Hope there is another sequel this is a fun fic
6/16/2015 c6 KindaTwisted21
I love this series. Please tell me there's a third in the making! Or at least planned! I NEED more!
5/13/2015 c1 anonaton
Great series! Would love to see more!
4/29/2015 c6 6TheUnquietDead
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES! I NEED IT!
4/19/2015 c6 anja.quickert.9
potter:-)
4/17/2015 c6 12The Lady Nightingale
'Out casually' or not, you'd better believe Romanoff knows Morgan was there. Probably also Coulson and Barton, even if Prentiss missed it (unlikely). I'd love to know what they were thinking!
Otherwise, I enjoyed this story and the other one a lot. The ideas are fun and I can really see Emily as part of SHIELD. There are a few grammar/ spelling mistakes you need to tidy up, but I like the way you've caught the essentials of most of the characters. I look forward to more of your work!
3/11/2015 c6 Princess2020
Wow is there a third story. It was good.
3/5/2015 c1 Guest
superb fic... loved it...
pls continue this series ... and put maria hill in action too... i m a maria hill fan. You know in next fic may be her and morgan Actually meet and things get more INTERESTING... u know just saying bt definitely more maria hil pls...
11/9/2014 c6 A
I love this series! Please do a third story!
11/9/2014 c6 Sonia
T'est histoire sont -vous faire une suite de cette histoire avec le passé de Emily au SHIELD et de son équipe BAU qui creuse dans son passé?
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »