for Tale As Old As Time

9/26/2017 c17 Ragna01
Oh my! I dont think I ever anticipated an ending of a a fanfic as much as this one. I mean, you published it in 2013 and went on hiatus for a long time and BAM! TWO CHAPTERS coming out so close together, Im still in shock but so very happy! Thank you so much for the most wonderful story!
9/25/2017 c16 Ragna01
I cant believe it! I admit that after so much time had passed I had already resigned myself to only half hearted attempts to imagine what could probably happen next. Lets say Im very bad at fleshing out stories so when the alert show up at my email I was over the moon! Thank you so much for updating. And God bless Tyrion for being the sole voice of reason in the whole Rock!
9/24/2017 c17 3Scylla's revenge
IT'S BACK! I'm so glad to see you're continuing this fic! It's one of my favorite Game of Thrones fics and I love your take on my favorite characters and favorite pairing :) I'm really looking forward to seeing Jaime shape up and fix things with him and Brienne.
9/24/2017 c17 SillyKatja
Oh how I love this fic! Jamie and Brienne are just perfect for one another, and I love how you keep the characters believable and don't change them to fit to some cringy storyline. I can't wait to see how Westeros, Cersie and Tywin will react to the new lady of the Rock!
9/24/2017 c17 cherrymystery
Yeyyyyyyyy finally they're together! I was sure Tyrion would have a hand in it
Can't wait for the wedding and what follows ;) I sure hope you won't end the tale with "they got married and lived happily ever after" You're such a good writer and faithful to my 3 fav characters so I'm counting on you keeping the story goin'
9/24/2017 c16 cherrymystery
Yesss! Than You so much for continuing this fanfic; I had given up on it, but was super excited when I saw the notification in my inbox! I've followed it for 4 years now, even though I'm not much of a reviewer... Can't wait for the next chapter! Please don't make us wait too long!
9/23/2017 c16 Skye the Biker Chick
Yes! I was afraid I would never know what happened next. Thanks for the posting this chapter. Now I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted. I feel like punching Jaime so he gets his shit together, but I guess we will see.
7/22/2017 c10 Scarlett
this was so wonderfully sweet and yes ! holy shit ! Brienne as Master of Arms? That's so perfect!
7/18/2017 c4 Scarlett
I'm so into this l;sdkflasf
5/11/2017 c15 Scylla's revenge
I know this story is nearly four years old by now, so it's unlikely that you'll ever finish it. But I just wanted to say it's one of my all-time favorites, and is so well written and fun to read that it makes me ship Brienne and Jaime so much my head might explode. I dearly hope you'll finish this story someday, or at least not leave us on such a depressing note as this last chapter. Either way, I'll probably be back every now and again to reread what's already been written, whenever I'm in a Game of Thrones-y mood.
2/5/2017 c15 2mspstar97
WAIT WHAT?! IT'S NOT DONE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I completely thought this fic was complete was when I clicked on this story. I'd just gotten into GoT after realizing my university provides me with free HBOGo and really liked the Jaime/Brienne pairing, so I looked up some fanfics. Yours looked especially promising, and I really enjoyed it thus far, but you're so close to the end (if you're following the beauty and the beast parallel). I know it's been almost 4 years, but PLEASE consider finishing this. :)
12/30/2016 c8 patty.clark.792
I'm just loving this story. Brienne is one of my favorites along with Jon, Tyrion and Arya. I would love to see them all have some kind of happiness.
10/9/2016 c3 Parinia
I have read this story twice already
7/12/2016 c15 elohimoliverelmo
i love this story your writing is wonderful. I hope you continue this story and Jaime and Brienne meet again and Jaime finally tells her he loves her:)
6/20/2016 c15 6SixMagnitudeGirl
:( this is a sad chapter but me dying in suspense is even more sad.
233 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »