for Tale As Old As Time

6/20/2016 c14 6SixMagnitudeGirl
... I cannot even comment because I know next chapter would be the last chapter.. I think im going to die with the suspense
6/20/2016 c13 SixMagnitudeGirl
I really love Tyrion in JamieXBrienne stories (except the one when Tyrion got revenge on Jamie using Brienne :(... )
6/20/2016 c12 SixMagnitudeGirl
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! At last Tyrion came! I cant wait for him to ship Brienne and Jamie :3
6/20/2016 c11 SixMagnitudeGirl
Hhahaahahhaahaahha oh oh someone is getting possessive ;)
6/20/2016 c10 SixMagnitudeGirl
HE KISSED HER! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!
6/20/2016 c9 SixMagnitudeGirl
The despararion to
6/20/2016 c8 SixMagnitudeGirl
Jamie has a crush on Brienne :3 hahahahaahh I wonder what the raven is about
6/20/2016 c7 SixMagnitudeGirl
Yaay! Jamie saves the day! I felt bad for the horse though :/
6/20/2016 c6 SixMagnitudeGirl
Jamie and Brienne never gets old! I hdo hope before R.R Martin decides to kill them or one of them that they become canon
6/20/2016 c5 SixMagnitudeGirl
They are talking :)
6/20/2016 c4 SixMagnitudeGirl
Lolz! All he needed was a sparring partner
6/20/2016 c3 SixMagnitudeGirl
This chapter reminds mehow I feel whenever my beautiful mom forces me to wear her clothes...
5/5/2016 c1 thelonelylover11
This seems promising.
9/10/2015 c15 Amaya
Would you ever consider continuing with this story. Or is it meant to have a sad ending like this? I'm dying here, especially if it is meant to have a sad ending.
6/1/2015 c15 6ekida
I know you havent updated in a long while but i just read your fic and i couldnt help but wonder wat's next! I totally loved it and i have seen you've got recent reviews, that means people out there still reads and enjoys you fic, i hope that gives you encourage to keep going. Anyways i'll follow your story in hopes of hearing about you soon. Great work!
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »