for Unfortunately Unbreakable

10/11 c4 Guest
I wonder how many anti-vaxxers/anti-maskers/COVID deniers and other similar retards read this, laughed, and never once stopped to think of the consequences of their actions. Been calling them Plague Rats since the outbreak, including one doctor who didn't wear a mask. (oh yes, I call them that to their face)

Read this years ago and loved it. Love it even more now.
8/23 c4 gginsc
Very amusing. What elf?
7/24 c4 retnuh1000
I kinda miss good ol’ crackfics like this.
2/4 c4 ThomasNealy
Go Dooby!
2/2 c4 1Jimbocous
Nice one. Thanks!
7/13/2020 c4 11stevem1
This is well written but twisted in a funny sort of way.
2/5/2020 c4 NazgulBelserion
So no Daphne jumping Harry and him bending her over and having her sad face she's a good wife
1/12/2020 c1 AzureFlame12
ok managed to make it to the first time Harry talked and good God do you need to learn real English or something other than bad gangster/hood rat English. Not worth a read.
9/5/2019 c4 Vukk
Nice way of implying Dobby was to blame.
8/18/2019 c1 1Tenjo
Don’t get me wrong, going over the top with ridiculous stuff CAN be funny IF done properly. There’s this story called Champion’s Champion where they pull this off pretty well. How they pull it off? Ron, and only Ron is ridiculous. There needs to be some normalcy in the story for the ridiculousness to really be seen as ridiculous, there needs to be a reprieve of some kind. This story is much like that one where Voldemort got a duckbill and stuff from a botched resurrection, there was no break from the jokes and everyone was joking. It just looked stupid.
8/18/2019 c1 Tenjo
I’m really curious.. what is it about authors who write ‘humour’ and not actually understand how humour works? They just throw one ridiculous thing on top of another and play the character archetypes to the extreme. That’s not funny. That’s cheap, uncreative and extremely uninteresting.
1/3/2019 c4 hpfanscs
All that to make his master happy. Hail Dobby!
9/22/2018 c2 7hjcallipygian
I know you've already written this but I can't help but think that Harry should turn the tables by giving Pansy a four-hour lecture she head to listen to on Pokemon, complete with visual aids. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
7/10/2018 c4 keichan2
Yes… I did think Dobby might have had something to do with some of this…

I had a lot of fun reading this story!

Thanks for sharing!
7/5/2018 c4 BillBrink
You are an excellent writer. I am enjoying these short works, but would like to read more substantial stories of yours also. Thank you for sharing.
205 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »