for Unfortunately Unbreakable

3/13/2013 c2 1sarah-rose76646
I didn't see any 'grim humour', only humour and parody.
3/12/2013 c2 11LoveLifeForever
(singsong voice) Pansy gets a spanking! Pansy gets a spanking!

On a side not, would Harry date Hermione at any point? Or even just have a few kinky encounters with her? His newfound ability to argue logically with her, as well as her obvious attraction to authority, might let it work in the short term. Not sure if it could work in the long term. Hermione might learn a few interesting things about herself, though.

It's not really unrealistic, either. Ron managed to have a relationship with her, and he was a lot more superficial than Harry or Hermione.
3/11/2013 c2 Darth Sadist
Make Harry fuck one of Pansys friends soon (dont care who).
3/11/2013 c2 1Bobboky
Very good
3/11/2013 c2 Ibskib
heh is the idea of a kinky Hermione becoming a stable? If yes, I approve btw...
3/11/2013 c2 10Wonderbee31
Danged if Harry didn't just show off in a way that might have Pansy rethinking things again, too bad wizarding robes seem not to allow much for top hats and handlebar mustaches LOL, as I can picture her twirling one as she makes her next plots. Enjoyed seeing Harry able to mute Snape a bit also, and will look forward to the aftermath of what happened in the Task.
3/11/2013 c2 Slytherin66
This chapter had a bit of everything.

I liked the line "Hermione wasn't used to Harry arguing against her. And being right!" its about time as usually Harry ends up Hermione's minion and does or agrees with her no matter what.

I liked the idea of not really respecting the marrage between Harry and Pansy the pure bloods have to be getting worried although I do wonder what Harry is up to.

I enjoyed the pain of Snape his nose was well done, the hair very sly and the foot a bonus.

A smart move by Pansy to try and kill Harry via the Tournament. I did wonder if Harry would give up his magic or polyjuice Pansy as himself to face the Dragon.

I hope Harry can keep his family wealth and avoid the Dursley's.

A most unexpected way to do the first task the second one will be most interesting.

Thanks for this I look forward to what will happen next.
3/11/2013 c2 20Meteoricshipyards
Hmm, twists!

I hope you explain what happened, because I'm confused by the contest. I get that Pansy used the marriage to get Harry into the sack (I think) but his comments when catching her undressed made me think that wouldn't be enough to stupefy him. So I hope you explain more about what happened to get him there and what he did in the arena. (Oh, and I don't expect a PM message with the answer. I think it should be part of the story).

Thanks for writing. Lots of fun.

Tom A.
3/11/2013 c1 8Andromedanaea
Very good story! It might be interesting for Harry to deliberately use contracts to help him.

But i'd rather you spend the time on your D&D fic
3/11/2013 c2 3Blood Jacket
This is pure gold!

Ah, Pansy, you stupid cow. I like how she got him angry enough to roar right back at the damn thing; I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever read of that happening. Good show!
3/11/2013 c2 16misto713
Well, now I want to see what kind of creative revenge Harry will take for this. Being annoying - ok, being idiotic - ok, but touch his wand and you're dead, beyotch. xD

I hate to say this, because it means the story will end too soon, but... kill her already. She's just too stupid to live. Harry can be creative, let him use that creativity on Pansy. Please?
3/11/2013 c2 3Nebresh
I liked the first part, but I sure didn't really get the dragon scene...
3/10/2013 c2 2Fibinaci
Good use of the three girls here I thought. Harry's reactions in this chapter, standing up for himself to both Hermione and Pansy were nice, with good overtones of weariness and anger, but not too much of either. The scene with Hermione analogizing every thing to the plot of a book was a good bit of character. This line from Hermione, "...And next time, don't spank so hard," just made me giggle, and told us what happened far better than could;ve been chronicled.

I do think you overdid Pansy's catting around, even though you've made clear why she might in the first place, having been spoiled and with a greatly overinflated sense of self, but she is only fourteen. It probably would've made more of an impact if you had kept it to just one or two guys and showed us Harry having to deal with each encounter. While she's an unpleasant person, I can't help but feel for her now because she is so determinedly ruining her own life, but like most train wrecks I don't think I will look away

I liked how you used Daphne(i.e. a little bit) and the disparity between how attractive she thought she would be to Harry, and how she was to him in actuality.
3/10/2013 c2 56BajaB
Quite amusing, although I am waiting for the shoe to drop about what punishment 'rights' Harry might have as her husband.
3/10/2013 c2 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »