for Unfortunately Unbreakable

Proceed.
3/7/2013 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
read marker
3/6/2013 c1 16misto713
Pfffft. You know, this is actually kind of funny. This will be a multi-chapter story, right? Hmm, if Harry were really so cunning, he'd extract an oath from her stating that if/when he dies, she dies with him. A perfect insurance, right?

If he could figure out the loophole... Is he really so naive as to think that noone else would? Or so arrogant to think it can't happen to him? At least this way he'd be sure his own in-laws can't kill him without killing Pansy too. And then he can make a will where he'd leave everything he has to charity.

Somehow I hope this won't end with a real romance. It always ends up being so... cheap. "Oh, I was forced to marry a completely disgusting piece of slime but I guess I'll love them anyway." The name of this fic alone sounds promising on this count :D
3/6/2013 c1 7jaythekoala
Interesting start.
3/6/2013 c1 anarion87
nice story so far fyi he should threaten her with a no magic life style and live in the muggle world
3/6/2013 c1 112dogbertcarroll
I like the ending. Some laughs here and there, but the ending suits. Pansy was a bit over the top or it would have seemed out of place.
3/6/2013 c1 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
3/6/2013 c1 9Slicerness
While the scenario doesn't really interest me, Harry's character in this really does. Don't think I've seen him this ruthless in a while; it's a refreshing and welcome treat.
3/6/2013 c1 alaskan-dracolych
Yeah, when Harry snaps, he does it with a bit more flare than most. How does he get himself and Parkinson back up to Myrtle's bathroom?
3/6/2013 c1 MrRobertsIII
Very funny but the last part felt rushed.

Pederasticus
-that is great.

Love L. Malfoy's and Dumble's pov.

The lemon drop thing was gross and made me laugh out loud. Never came across that one before in over 10 years of reading fanfic.
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14