for Unfortunately Unbreakable

5/15/2018 c4 12emscribblings
... Bless you, Dobby.
3/3/2018 c4 fanficfan2018
I would have never geussed I would have liked this story for i am not one for...crack fics...if that is the right term even. I consept of the story cought my eye so much so that I said what the heck. I must say it really impressed. The plot was unique and querky but still makes since to the point I could really see it happening in the magical world.

Spoilers below
Harry tells us that house elves and poltergist are behind accidents but they stop after a elf died. I thought it would have been better if Harry did not know nor care to question all these "lucky" accidents happen but then they stop after Dobby dies. One could see Dobby doing just about any thing to "protect" Harry from others that say bad things to him.
11/12/2017 c2 27Aurora077
LOLLL harry screamed at the dragon...well, simple but effective XD
11/12/2017 c1 Aurora077
I haven't finished this as yet...but omg dumbles urine in the candy O_O it's gross, but utterly utterly hilarious
11/9/2017 c4 Guest
What is this?
10/23/2017 c4 Treant Balewood
Glorious!
10/23/2017 c4 CarolWim
Great story
10/21/2017 c3 2GeorgeTobor
You killed Snape!

For that I give you phantom ownership of Harry Potter!
5/18/2017 c4 2Deathcrow
YES! Thanks for completely undermining the marriage contract formula. I hate it when the characters in those stories just decide to go along with it, conveniently come to the conclusion that they totally love each other or decide that evil bigots aren't that bad at all.

Very enjoyable read!
2/17/2017 c3 laserdemon
that last sentence needs some editing
12/31/2016 c4 Guest
And they lived happily ever after, with many a spankings.
12/31/2016 c2 Guest
ahhh naughty Hermione is fun to read
11/6/2016 c4 thebetawholived
Unusual, clever, consistent, creative, and well-written.

This is a great story!
9/8/2016 c4 1redHussar
The same trick with house elf, but I like the message - "f*ck you all in wizarding world".
8/7/2016 c4 overbooked
This is a great use of the marriage contract cliche, twisted and overall very amusing. I felt sad about the event that caused Harry being broken up in the last section, avoiding spoilers here, but it made for an unexpected little bit of plot revelation that fits the story quite well. Nicely done.
205 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »