for Dream a little dream

2/25/2018 c4 oi770
Ahahahhaha..Really funny! :)
8/5/2017 c11 AprDon
Different couple! I liked it!
5/10/2014 c11 Pyreite
Shepard the gardener. LMAO. She does need a regular paycheck though, not that she couldn't live off the royalties from the vids for the rest of her life. A thoroughly enjoyable read. I was a little uncertain of a FemShep x Sparatus pairing but you do it so very well. They're very cute together, especially when Sparatus becomes so very territorial when she meets up with Garrus again. I enjoyed the reference to the 'canon' Garrus x FemShep relationship, even though it wasn't in this ficlet, it was well used anyway.

Awesome story and an instant favourite.
4/16/2014 c2 Guest
This is the t sweetest thing ever and I love you for it!
3 3 3
12/29/2013 c11 TheLadyW
These two aren't a couple I follow, but it is a fun story. Thanks for sharing it.
8/2/2013 c11 Guest
This was an excellent fanfic, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
6/16/2013 c11 14Author-Of-Sin
So, SO so so so love this story. Sweet, sappy, fluffy, a dash of smutty, and a whole lotta plot. Love it.
I've read it before, but I just HAD to read it again. Just simply wonderful. :D
3/17/2013 c11 divadevi8808
uhh so I'm picturing Wrex and Grunt in Hawaiian shorts. :-D

I love this story. You did a great job of depicting Jane and Tolim as an adult couple-It was refreshing to see them talking through misunderstandings instead of making assumptions and stomping off.

Additionally,I enjoyed how you handled the little cultural misunderstandings - that was a whole new adorable side to Sparatus.

Thank you for writing this.
3/17/2013 c11 GallifreyanMyth
FemShep/Mordin? :D

I cant wait for your next prompt :)
3/17/2013 c11 l7986
Ah dam to bad its over. Though a geth prime in a hawaiian is freaking genius
3/17/2013 c11 15Emantsal
Such a wonderful and bright story. I like happy endings and this one is wonderful. Sorry it ended but looking forward to more from you.
3/17/2013 c11 19Mordinette
Awww, so sweet! I loved the Princess Bride reference:

"As you wish," Tolim said with a flourish of one hand.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you are still quoting that vid. If you call me Buttercup, I will hurt you."

LOL! And the mental image of a Geth Prime in a Hawaiian shirt was priceless.

I loved this story, and I'm sad to see it end, but I look forward to reading the Mordin story again! :)
3/16/2013 c10 l7986
These past two chapter are great, and the thought of the Normandy crew singing "Its raining Krogan" to Shepard made me lose it more then once.
3/16/2013 c10 Mordinette
I love how much of a handful Jane is!

It's so nice to see them doing everyday stuff. Very cute chapter! :)
3/15/2013 c9 15Emantsal
This is such a joy to read. I always look forward to your updates. They are like little presents to open and brighten my day.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »