for Dream a little dream

3/15/2013 c5 divadevi8808
LOL! I think that every story can be made better by adding any combination of Wrex and Grunt. I especially like that you acknowledge that there are no civilian Turians. :-)

and this
"Was he crazy? Who uses a shotgun on a thresher maw?" LOL Urdnot Grunt. That's who. besides, it's a small one.

Love this.
3/15/2013 c9 divadevi8808
I love that Tolim has a sneaky sense of humor in this story. In game, he is so stiff I wanted to shove a lightbulb up his butt. Great story!
3/15/2013 c9 19Mordinette
I love this chapter; the e-mails were so cute, Tolim worrying about her was so sweet, and Jane driving the nurses crazy was awesome. :D

I want to hug this story. :)
3/14/2013 c8 Mordinette
I loved their time together, it was so sweet.

And I loved the part with Oraka and Tolim's annoyance at him:

"Who is it?"

"Give me the gun so I can shoot him myself."

LOL!

It's nice though that Oraka got some good out of helping him. :D
3/13/2013 c7 l7986
Its just to bad that Sparatus didnt have a mustache that he could twirl when he did his evil laugh
3/13/2013 c7 Mordinette
This is such a great chapter! I loved their dinner date, laughed at so many parts. Like this one:

"There, now you shall be naked and at my mercy," Tolim proclaimed with a grin.

"You forgot to do the evil laugh at the end."

"What would you suggest?"

"I've always personally favored 'mwhahaha'. It goes well with any situation."

"Right then. There, now you shall be naked and at my mercy, mwhahaha!"

Of course that was when the waiter brought them their food. Jane did her best to stifle her laughter while Tolim pretended that those words hadn't just left his mouth. The waiter was professional to the core as he kept a straight face while he served them their food.

As soon as he had left again, Jane leaned forward to whisper to Tolim, "Now you've been outed as the scoundrel you are."

LOL, I can just imagine that scene. :D

Also, Shepard making all those noises while eating, that was hilarious.

And the bath tub part - so sweet and hot, loved it. :)
3/12/2013 c1 Balthazor the Destroyer of Man
Love this.
3/12/2013 c6 Mordinette
I loved Shepard's conversation with Wrex! You can really feel the friendship between them. And I laughed at this:

Wrex leaned in close to her and took a deep breath. "And you're sleeping with him too? What the hell Shepard? What happened to 'so help me God, I'm going to shove a Reaper so far up his ass he won't be able to deny their existence anymore'?"

I loved Shepard's demonstration of what it meant that the two of them came together! That was full of 'awww'! :D

And this:

Tolim chuckled, "They have never done anything by half measures. Any particular reason your friend Wrex kept glaring at me?"

"Since he declared me his sister, he takes that pledge very seriously especially since I have no family of my own anymore."

"Ah so I have to worry about him then?"

"Nah, I'm a big girl, I'll shoot you myself if you piss me off."

Also this part:

"Okay, but if it gets out of hand just tell me who to shoot when I come back and I'll take care of it."

He just laughed, "I doubt it will come to that, the worst I can see happening is we have to do an interview together to deal with the worst of the rumors."

"Shit. You do know I have a reputation for head-butting right?"

LOL, I love your Shepard. :D

Great chapter, I really enjoyed it. :)
3/11/2013 c4 divadevi8808
ok. you hooked me with Septimus playing matchmaker but you REALLY got me with the visual of Sparatus with a Blasto plushie. on. his. desk. LOL great story, more please!
3/11/2013 c5 l7986
Usually not a fan of pairings like this, but I must say this is pretty dam good. Now I'll just be sitting in a corner waiting impatiently for another chapter.
3/11/2013 c5 Mordinette
I loved this:

"You keep that up and I'll lock you in here and have my way with you."

"Yes please," was his breathy reply.

So cute! :D

And I laughed out at this part:

She forced her eyes down and at her datapad trying to ignore the sound of his moving about and then she heard the unmistakable noise of clothing being adjusting. He wouldn't, she thought to herself. Looking up, she learned, he would. Tolim had released the top most latches on his tunic, pulling the cloth away from his body.

LOL!

And the thresher maw hunting was a lot of fun! :)
3/10/2013 c4 Mordinette
Another great chapter! I loved their time together, and the banter between Oraka and Sparatus was hilarious. Like this:

"So, when are you two getting together again?"

"She invited me as her guest to the Tuchanka ceremony."

"Ah yes that's where every happy couple vacations together."

It's so cute that Sparatus put the Blasto plushie on his desk. Aww! :D
3/9/2013 c3 Mordinette
It's so much fun to read about them relaxing and enjoying their time together. :)
3/8/2013 c2 Verdandi73
Looking forward to the next installment and I love the title (in my...younger years I enjoyed a movie with the same title).
3/8/2013 c2 Mordinette
I just love this story and I'm enjoying re-reading it! I really like the development of a connection between them and of course all the funny stuff are great. :)
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »