for The Beloved

4/10/2013 c12 24eltigre221
hehe that's something you don't see coming XD hehe looks like out little Bella's got some amnesia, :D awesome chapter, until more, later and have fun writing :)
4/9/2013 c12 Babysis64
this was a good chapter as well and yes i am glad that they got Bella back but is she going to get her memory back again i hope so. Is Bella going to be okay with everything. Thank you I really do hope things work out for the best and I hope that the Volturri can help heal Bella and i hope she gets her memory back you and have a good week
4/9/2013 c12 01Katie
Can't wait for more.
4/9/2013 c11 Babysis64
I wonder who Victoria was talking to on the phone who ever it is they better find that person as well. It was probably Edward himself that got contact with her how else would she know where Bella was right.
4/9/2013 c10 Babysis64
wow glad that they found her,but i don't think this is over because they still have to attend to Edward and hopefully he can get a read on what he is planning for Bella also.
4/9/2013 c9 Babysis64
oh no they better hurry and find Bella before Victoria kills her right. This isn't good at all. Wow the person she should get is Edward or Jasper or Emmett they are the ones who killed Victoria's mate wait until she finds out that Bella is the kings mate all three of them.
4/9/2013 c8 Babysis64
oh no this isn't good I sure hope that Bella lives to see the three kings again and what not right. How did she get into the castle to take her out of there i wonder without anyone noticing yes i think the riot down the stairs was made by them so they can take her right.
4/9/2013 c7 Babysis64
Well i do hope that they do get Bella back and who the heck took her i wonder someone from Africa that is all i read so far and a lady so who was it and what do they want with Bella i wonder.
4/9/2013 c6 Babysis64
oh no i wonder who took Bella and what do they want with her and they took her away from her mates but Marcus knows who it is. They will get her back i hope anyways right.
4/9/2013 c5 Babysis64
oh no i wonder what happened with her hand i hope it wasn't Edward other wise he just signed his death warrant right. I hope she is going to be okay.
4/9/2013 c4 Babysis64
oh my goodness what a JERK of a vampire Edward is. If he really thinks of it he is to blame for bringing her into the world of supernatural bings right not hers also when he left for Alaska to get away he could of stayed there and be happy. Bella is just a human she can't help things that happen to her she isn't perfect like Edward paints her to be or wants her to be and she doesn't belong to him she is a free person he is the one who broke up with her.
4/9/2013 c3 Babysis64
Wow I wonder why Bella blacked out again and what is going on they are not mates cause all of the stories i read so far a mate can't hurt or leave their mates for too long but they can't hurt them at all and Edward did them all to Bella.
4/9/2013 c2 Babysis64
you know that part of the movie and the books really got to me that he would want to kill himself just because he thought Bella was dead he left her so there for he had no rights to think that way he told her to continue on with her life as she did the best that she could right. When someone leaves someone and tells them to carry on with their lives they do the best as they can and the other should too right. But i am glad that Bella did survive.
4/9/2013 c1 Babysis64
I wonder why she is giving up and why is she in water if she doesn't remember getting there.
4/9/2013 c12 kouga's older woman
Lovin it! Send more soon, please! See how nicely I asked?!
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »