for The Beloved

Can't wait for more.
3/19/2014 c1 Matharose111612
Nice!;)
2/25/2014 c20 1ViciousNightGoddess
Now am so super lost she dreaming and if so what of I mean I really need you to break down the part of this chapter
2/22/2014 c18 I heart vamps
update soon.
2/24/2014 c20 YunaNeko
I Love This Story! UPDATE! GOOD LUCK!:D
2/24/2014 c20 kouga's older woman
Already waiting for more! I'm such a greedy fanfic addict!
2/23/2014 c20 Babysis64
Thank you for the updated chapter it was a good one. Wow I wonder what is happening to Bella, is she remembering things that has happened to her, and why is she in water. I hope she can remember before it's too late and why is Athenodora there, is she going to harm Bella I wonder with jealousy. Thank you for the update once again, and have a good week. Oh I hope everything works out for the best for everyone involved right.
2/23/2014 c20 1Lady Skyelite
Ah, so I do believe that there is more to her being captured by Victoria than just the redhead getting lucky! Are Athenodora and Sulpicia the ones who have been 'helping' dear old Vicki? I wonder if Bella will be able to tell the menfolk about it when she wakes up? Did those two females try to kill her, or did they just make sure that Victoria had her, and that she wasn't too close to the castle? I see that the kings are introducing her to the joys of kissing, and touching each other. Is what Bella's seeing now a memory, a dream, or is this happening to her as she sleeps? What will be the reaction of Aro, Caius and Marcus once they find out that one of their 'ex-wives' had something to do with Bella's torture and that they may STILL be trying to be rid of her? I don't believe that they will be too thrilled about it, now will they? I'm guessing that either Athenodora or Sulpicia will try again, or contact someone who they believe can help them end Bella for good! Or at least keep her away from Volterra, a prisoner somewhere, for good! This isn't going to end well for the two vampire women, is it? I can't wait to find out if Bella can let Aro into her mind, and I do still hope that she can! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
2/23/2014 c19 01Katie
Can't wait for more update soon.
2/23/2014 c19 21Sassyass7515
update soon please! :) :)
2/23/2014 c19 kouga's older woman
Already waiting for more! I'm such a greedy fanfic addict!
2/23/2014 c19 silversimon
Hope that wasn't "fade to black". Glad you've returned, again.
2/23/2014 c19 1Lady Skyelite
Ah, the BEST kind of fire! Does Bella remember everything that has happened to her? What she went through with Edward and with Victoria, too? I am happy that she has made that connection with her mates, her REAL mates, a connection that will help her in more ways than any of them can know right now! What will happen when the Cullen's show up, and I know that they will! Edward will be his normal, whiney, crybaby self, claiming that Bella 'belongs' to him, like she's some kind of toy, or a pet that has run away from him! I wonder, though, now that she has this new connection, will she be able to let Aro into her memories? I think that she should be able to now, if ONLY because she's now so well attuned to the three of them! I really wan to see how the Cullen's react to her being in Volterra, much less the mate of ALL the kings! Maybe her shield will keep Edward out of their heads, as well as out of hers! Now THAT would be a good thing, and it wouldn't bother me any if Alice suddenly wasn't able to 'see' any of them, either! The only ones I like to see be able to have even a ghost of a chance to restore a relationship with Bella are, Emmett, Rose, and Jasper! Esme I'm not sure about, she could go either way! I just think that the Cullen's should have to answer for the position they left Bella in, at least Carlisle, Edward and Alice! Will Bella and her mates be able to forge a bond that is impossible to break, by anyone or anything? Or have they already done that? I seems like maybe they have! I'll be watching for the next chapter, thank you, Lady Skyelite.
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »