for An Exceptional Thief

9/24 c7 izapesquira
Descobri essa fanfic recentemente... Sempre gostei mais do Hans. Torci para ele até o final. O excelente Alan Rickman fez um personagem icônico. Essa história conseguiu captar aspectos desse personagem que eu realmente não estranharia se tivesse visto no filme. Gostei muito. É perceptível que o autor ou autora estudou o personagem ou é, no mínimo, um grande fã.
12/31/2019 c5 Guest
I swoon
12/19/2018 c2 3CaaRehme
Hate this chapter. Too ooc.
1/7/2018 c5 lukeskywalkeer
I live for this ugh
4/12/2017 c9 Guest
Are you going to update any time soon? Not trying to rush you I just was really in to the story
1/14/2017 c9 1Ariel-Sarina-Jen
Glad to know you won't be giving this story up. I stumbled upon this fic just yesterday and I had no idea I needed this in my life. Wonderful job, by the way. I really enjoyed it and I hope to see how Victoria's and Hans' life will be from now on.
-Jen
9/21/2016 c7 Guest
Alright, I'm really sorry to still be bashing your OC. I don't doubt that you've spent many hours sculpting and perfecting her but, honestly, she's just coming off as a selfish, ignorant, hypocritical bitch (in my eyes).

I REALLY don't like the way she said they "did the right thing" in letting John go because he "had a family". That's just a REALLY stupid thing to say. As if the rest of the people on the roof DIDNT HAVE FAMILIES.

I'm really not ok with this but there's on,y one chapter to go so I reckon I might as well finish.
9/21/2016 c5 Guest
God, she's got some serious double standards. She has a horrified freak out when Hans shoots slime-ball Ellis but is happy to help him blow up 30 people who are totally innocent?
9/21/2016 c4 Guest
Well. Can't say I like Victoria's reaction to Hans' plan. Just because those people don't mean anything to her personally doesn't mean they don't mean something to others. Victoria says she wants to make sure Holly's kids still have their mother, but she's totally failed to consider that many other people out their have kids, parents, lovers that will miss them if they're killed. I can't believe she didn't even consider this - especially when the pregnant woman was mentioned! Nothing drives home the fact that these people aren't just unconnected, loveless, faceless masses more than a pregnant woman!

Victoria really needs to pull her head out of her arse and really think about this situation.
9/21/2016 c2 Guest
*throws hands in the air in exasperation* Oh my god, you guys, why are you both so HORNY!?
4/17/2016 c9 Guest
Wow! Easily one of my new favourite Die Hard fics... Please don't leave it untouched for much longer... Would be a real pity! Please continue writing and sharing. Thank you! :)
4/5/2016 c9 Guest
God, this is sooo good! Any chance it will be updated again soon? :)
2/1/2016 c8 2ThePhantomismyLove
Please write more
1/29/2016 c9 Guest
Wow! This fic is great! Please don't let this wonderful story fall by the wayside... Reading your note, it's been over a year... Or more like three years since your last update... Please continue writing or tell us if it's abandoned and will remain unfinished - that's understandable, but please let us know... Thanks. Artlover.
11/11/2015 c9 2MinnieMouse23412
Cant wait for the rest! Its really one of my favorites!
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »