for Home Care

6/12/2016 c1 Halmaethor
Love this one. The two settings work well, I love the parallels. And, as always with your Wyoming fics, there's such a sense of comfort and peace about them. Lovely, lovely fic.
5/8/2014 c1 82Zana Zira
I don't know how this has only gotten a few reviews. It's really well done! I'm not a Wincest fan at all, so I'm glad you wrote them being able to care for each other without it being all about sex.

It's nice to see the brothers still taking care of each other even in their forties. And Cas too. Their little misfit family is so heartwarming to read about.

Very well done. :)
2/23/2014 c1 5klu
I liked reading the how the brothers changed from tentative offers/requests for care and the more open and almost expected showing of affection. One question? Could you address what they did with the Bat Cave in one of these Wyoming fics? I've been reading them with the idea that they just retired there because they never found it... But this one makes it clear they have it and what? just abandoned it? I'd love you to write something with a little back story about why they decided they couldn't 'retire' there, since the SPN show made it clear that Dean really felt at home in the MoL bunker. And, your writing makes it seem like as long as they are together, they are 'Home'. I've been hearing the Billy Joel song "You're my Home" run through my head as I've read several of these pieces. They are quite beautiful.
Thanks for writing.
10/15/2013 c1 rosebudgirl
I love this, and all your stories. Please give us another one.
5/7/2013 c1 Krissy
You should make another chapter to this because its really good :)
5/3/2013 c1 Krissy
Cute story.
4/20/2013 c1 2baileymag
This was another good one; I just love that you keep writing these. These stories always make me feel so relaxed and warm - this one was no exception.
I liked that the two different tales showed how each brother looks after the other through the years. How cute and adorable is it that Dean loves belly rubs?
And, aw, Castiel helping to look after his humans; I hope Dean and Sam return the favor! ;-)