FanFiction.Net
for THE CUTEST CRIMINAL

7/2/2013 c14 97peppe1951
Life is definitely different with a two year old but surely Neal got into
more trouble before Peter and El came back...you've only given her a taste and more is coming in the next chapter? Funny chapter...
7/1/2013 c14 2sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd
Oh boy neal, he sure is starting young with the lingerie! Update soon!
7/1/2013 c14 Marie Twinchester
Adorable! Thanks for the update!
5/8/2013 c13 lovencis
No problem. Dads comes first. Love the story.
5/7/2013 c13 Guest
So sorry about your dad. It is understandable that you have more important things on your mind these days. I'm glad to hear you have more chapters coming, though. I'm enjoying your story and was thinking about it recently wondering where you'd gone.
5/6/2013 c13 Guest
know what you are going thru love the story it helps to think of something else at a time like you are going thru
5/6/2013 c13 acr
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I have enjoyed your story and will be praying for your family.
5/6/2013 c12 Guest
sorry I didn't mean for you to have to put out an author's note, I just hoped you hadn't abandoned this story :( i hope you get through this difficult time ok :(
5/6/2013 c13 Guest
really sorry to hear about your dad...hope everything goes well.
dont worry about the story in terms of speed.
though with content...not sure how normal it seems for peter to do thaaat to teach neal. a bit cringeworthy if you ask me. just saying.
also will we have neal change back? because it would be awesome to see him change back and how he responds to peter and el after, and how they are with him. if you are please let the readers know? whenever u plan to bring it up is your choice obv. but just let us know if therell ever be a transformation
5/5/2013 c13 Guest
Thoughts are with you and your family x
5/5/2013 c12 Guest
Awww that was such an adorable chapter! Love Neal asking about the hair! And the potty training! So cute :)

I hope Neal stays this age, he's so sweet, I love reading about him. And I like him being able to have the upbringing he didn't get the first time.
5/5/2013 c13 Peppe1951
My prayers are with you...
5/5/2013 c12 Guest
Are you still writing this story? :(
5/6/2013 c12 ImanArchAngel
Oh I just laugh at this one so hard. Keep up the good work.
5/6/2013 c13 sdnfjrkd.rhgodnd
Let the ideas flow for as long as they need to! And good luck with your dad :)
292 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »