FanFiction.Net
for THE CUTEST CRIMINAL

5/6/2013 c13 3HighOnAWindyHill
Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope you're doing okay! :) Loving the story so much33 Baby Neal is just too cute lol.
5/6/2013 c13 1Buzzygrl07
I love the story little Neal is just so cute! Just thought I'd wish you peace and comfort at this difficult time.
5/6/2013 c13 Gloworm41
So sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. You do what you need to do - will look forward to reading more when you are ready.
5/5/2013 c13 1Meanxruki
QAQ)/ i thot its an update.. but its AN QAQ
5/5/2013 c13 caseylf123
So sorry to hear about your Dad. You and your family are in my prayers.
5/5/2013 c13 9nycwc
You hang in there. Prayers coming your way..
4/22/2013 c11 Guest
you are doing great... I am loving reading about a small Neill and I think it should continue the way your muse is leading you to go ... other people's ideas might help but this is your muse and therefore it goes the way you want it to...carry on writing..
4/23/2013 c12 Alyse SaFyre
Lmao! Those last few lines were hilarious! Omg...I could totally picture Peter's panicked expression at all the questions...) I love this story so far, I love little Neal!

Don't let the naysayers get you down sweetie! This is very good for your first fanfiction! It's actually one of the more articulate, grammatically correct stories I've read that include Kid!Neal.

You're doing a great job, I can't wait to read more! Hope there are more updates soon! Happy Writing! ) -Alyse
4/16/2013 c12 Cristina
I'm glad you you will continue with the baby Neal this chapter has been very funny, that small so curious is Neal as it will ask that his father than by the way Peter as daddy is perfect!
4/18/2013 c12 Raydor Fan
Ignore the people that want you to change your story to suit them. This is YOUR story; you tell it beautifully. A story is like a child to a writer you give birth to it and nurture it as it develops. You follow your heart and if you ever need anyone to vent to please contact me, I will list and be there for you.
4/18/2013 c10 Raydor Fan
What a great chapter(s). You are very talented. I was shocked to read it is your first fic.
4/18/2013 c3 Raydor Fan
I am hooked this is adorable I can't wait to read more. I can picture everything as you describe it. Great details.
4/14/2013 c12 Guest
So now there's not even going to be the hint of old Neal? He just doesn't remember and is, for all intents and purposes, their kid?

Well, then, this is where I get off. I thought this story was going to have an endgame of Neal returning to adulthood. If he's not, and it's just going to be basically generic cute baby and the Burkes, then I'm not really interested anymore.
4/14/2013 c12 MarJan53
I like the aged neal because he gets the love he missed growing up the first time but I could do without the baby speak
4/16/2013 c11 18fireflower297