for Holding on at the Edge of the World

1/26/2015 c1 21Poppy P
Wow! This was so skillfully written that I found myself having one of those experiences where you're reading something, then you finish and look up and realize you're not actually in a dark, cold prison with the characters. Hope that makes sense ( and that I'm not the only one that this happens to). So good job!
1/17/2014 c1 26Little Cinch
This is beautiful. I love it.
3/12/2013 c1 25rlmn
This is a breathtaking beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing something so wonderful.
3/11/2013 c1 43chrisfaithalin
This was beautiful. Really lovely imagery.
3/11/2013 c1 ChooWoo
Beautifully written! I held my breath along with Daryl I believe.
3/11/2013 c1 13BulletTimeScully
This was beautifully perfect. There's has always been an unspoken relationship, and I can see this happening on the show and just being... right. I love the meaning behind 'Trust us.' So much is said in those two little words. Lovely story!
3/10/2013 c1 30Nova802
This is absolutely lovely. You give so much meaning to such a simple act. This line was a particular favorite of mine: "He could break free in a second from her delicate grasp, and he finds he's goddamn terrified to know that she'd let him." I hope you'll consider writing more for this pairing!
3/9/2013 c1 11Ashvarden
Wow! You've definitely got a way with words. Fantastic, emotionally powerful glimpse of a turning point for Daryl and Carol - you've got their characters down perfectly! :) Thanks for posting!
3/9/2013 c1 9zombieslayer5
*choked up* just give me a moment to gather my thoughts...
She can fly, they can fly. Together, they are imperfect perfection.
As much as I wish they would just make out (Just like all the Caryl fans out there) their relationship is SO MUCH MORE than that. It's about trust, love, awkwardness, and most of all, their battered pasts drawing them to each other.
This was beautiful, I think you captured them perfectly. :)