for A Ravens Tale

2/22/2016 c2 mrwelsh24
will you give itachi a harem?
12/2/2015 c1 Prof VMT
This is such a great story with lots of continue it.
5/2/2015 c2 ElementalMaster16
interesting start!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
5/4/2014 c3 JIMIRMA
?Update?
11/8/2013 c1 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
11/1/2013 c3 Ozpin98
Plz update soon
10/7/2013 c2 74FutureTrunksFan94
Announcements and polls are not chapters and thus are not allowed. Please change it to make it a chapter.
9/1/2013 c3 3SakuraKoi
oh no
9/1/2013 c2 SakuraKoi
do Anko the snake bitch!
9/1/2013 c1 SakuraKoi
SO SAD poor Harry
5/19/2013 c2 13Jesagon
I liked the first chapter, the way you write is making the story flow well, and I believe I could easily read chapter after chapter if it continued in the same style. The idea of rebirth is always interesting, and I would love to know what the plan is, where it will lead so to say.

despite all that, one of the most annoying things I come across when reading fanfiction is the ever developing harems everywhere. Is that what you intend to do to this story? When you say that there are several winners for the paring I get a bit... worried.
Also, that all these girls gets chosen (?) or at least presented by power and looks... for me, who isn't that knowledgeable of all the characters in the Naruto-verse, that makes Itachi/Harry a guy who chooses his partner/s as if they where pictures. I would hope that some focus will be put on their personality regardless of whether or not there will be a multi-pairing happening later.

Well no matter, I'm starting to think this might not be my cup of tea, so I'll leave you to enjoy the making of this story however you wish. Have a nice time writing. and good job on the irst chapter.
/ Jesagon
5/4/2013 c2 Guest
I vote for Hana I.
4/15/2013 c2 asdf
good plot bunny.
please update
4/13/2013 c2 1wait two minutes
Mei… I think?
Either way I love your story and I’m looking forward to know what happens next :)
And have a nice day :)
4/6/2013 c2 Guest
will continue this? I look forward to see where it goes...
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »