for Robin's Guilty Spark

9/24/2014 c3 2SnowKi
more pleaz 3
4/1/2014 c3 Guest
Hey. girl... This fic is awesome. Dont listen to
those idiotic flamers. Those morons are
giving guest reviewers a bad name. Keep
writing.
Hey stupid flamers! Dont any of you have
the balls to sign in your real names?! and just
SHUT UP with the OC plague thing. Really its
getting boring. :/
HELP THE NEW WRITERS DONT FLAME THEM
YOU SWINES!
Ocs RULE. and they WILL rule YJ! Come on
OC writers lets defend our OC/ Canon from
these losers and RISE.
All bow infront of the power of the OC
Authors 3:) !
P.S Update :)
Guest
W
3/31/2014 c1 Guest
PEOPLE WON'T BE POLITE BECAUSE THIS IS AN OC STORY AND YOU WILL PROBABLY GET FLAMED FOR IT BECAUSE YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO THE OC STORY TAKE OVER. People have reached their limits regarding OC stories.
Also, PARAGRAPHING - please apply it. This is unreadable and messy.
3/31/2014 c3 piggythelaw
I like the comment about cleaning the Batcave with a toothbrush! Anyway, I like it! Could you put the chapter into paragraphs next time? It makes it easier to read! :)
3/31/2014 c2 piggythelaw
3/31/2014 c1 piggythelaw
I like her already!
11/4/2013 c1 1Hannah-Little
Ok, well, obviously it's just a start, so you have room for improvement without having to really re-write anything.
I'm aware you said, 'if you do not like my story please hit the back button', but a review does not limit itself to purely positive feedback. Please know anything I am about to say is purely in the interest of improvement and meant purely as help!

For starters, I can see clashes in her character design and the first chapter, such as her supposed stubborn personality, yet she seems very shy and cute and kind in the first chapter. There is nothing wrong with her being either, but consistency is key when writing quality fiction. Obviously the 'when she sets her mind to it', but in all honesty, people are either stubborn or they are not, they rarely wax and wain. Maybe a little more certainty would stop her personality from straying too far into Mary-Sue territory!

Also, she seems to be very O.P./stereotypical goth chic who's stubborn but also really nice and sweet and is amazing at fighting and pawns the others and is also very smart and cocky, but is also prone to smiling softly and hugging strangers to comfort them. You need to level her out; the best characters have clear flaws, even if it briefly makes them unlikable even to YOU, it makes them likable in design as a structured character!
6/13/2013 c2 5Marr Mo
Dick?
6/10/2013 c2 No
Rubbish premise.

And FYI you stole the character idea I have seen her before in a teen titans fanfiction (of which was great)
DONT STEAL OCs!
3/16/2013 c1 Wintress
What if what Robin had a friend...and she was a hero too?

excuse me Robin has a lot of hero friends (Wally, Artemis, Wally, the Team, is Batman even considered a friend lmfao)