for She's one of us

11/5/2016 c1 itscalledkarma
Lovec it!
5/6/2016 c1 gdyoung59
i knew that carl would beat rick's ass, michonne was his best friend his love. for rick to sell michonne out would be the end of him and carl. i always felt that michonne would hand herself over to keep the prison family safe. but merle took michonne then changed his mind and let her go.
3/16/2015 c1 literaturechick
Great story. Even though we are beyond this point on the show it's still somewhat similar.
Thanks.
10/8/2014 c1 Mrs.KayDeeEm
Good story. Thanks!
10/14/2013 c1 3Mikky-mail
I absolutely love this!
4/2/2013 c1 kendrat199
I love that in the finale Michonne tells rick that she understood why he did it. I love that Carl has become attached tp her. And I love this story. Write more!
3/26/2013 c1 kendrat199
I so hope we can see that porcelain cat again! I wish Rick would've told her that she was one of them in this latest episode, but I imagine he'll tell her that in the finale-what with the growing threat of the Governor and all.
3/13/2013 c1 37cold kagome
omg.. really love it.. hope that happen in the show
3/11/2013 c1 Khaz'Dynn
Awesome story!
3/11/2013 c1 Guest
a-ma-zing
3/11/2013 c1 17Lady Silence
Love it! Now if only this could end up on screen...
3/11/2013 c1 3AlleluiaElizabeth
Loved this. And great use of that "gorgeous" cat sculpture. If that's not what she did with it, it should be.
3/11/2013 c1 46deanandjo4ever1
That was awesome and very heart felf
3/11/2013 c1 lucky713
I can see this being Rick's response. The only reason he's even contemplating is because he's worried for his childrean and his people. Shane would have sold her out without a second thought, Rick begs Hershel to talk him out of it.
3/10/2013 c1 2Jesus.Lives
I never thought about Richonne but you wrote this so perfectly. I love this. And the cat mention. Just perfect. Please write more!