for Come Home

9/11/2014 c4 7Lady-Finwe
awesome story I only just watch the episode where Andrea dies and I was shocked, I couldnt believe it.
Love your writing :)
6/11/2014 c1 EB
Interesting story thus far. A few things need to be fixed grammatically.

1. Too many commas / run on sentences.
2. Pick a Tense, Past or Present, and stick to it.
3. There are several times when prepositions are at the end of a sentences where they ought not be, or they don't sit quite right within a phrase.

"... barely (spelling) anyone from the group set foot there unless (one word) their last name was Dixon." - Please note the lack of commas.
1/19/2014 c4 27xAneurysm
Bonsoir, bonsoir !

Yeah, I'm french so forgive my bad english. :( You know, it's the first multi-chapter story that I read in english, sin translator and, even if I don't understand every senteces, I really love your story.

Everything is perfect, the scénario, personality of Andrea and Daryl, Merle's death... Damn, I'm in love with your story ! I'm glad to read this and, if you will write a sequel, I will be cheerful to read this too.

xAneurysm.
7/19/2013 c1 Guest
I feel no one gave Andrea a chance and the writers just killed her to please those that hated and misunderstood her.
7/19/2013 c2 Guest
Saw the new trailer, it just doesn't feel right without Andrea. She had her moments when she was a pain in the ass but she was able to hold her own and she was the sane one. She didn't think humans were the ones she should have to fight rather the walkers which is understandable. She was too much of a dreamer but also realistic.
5/18/2013 c4 Alia92
Ahhhh I just loved how you ended, hopeful and unknown:) Ah! Loved it. I really hope you write more for them in the future, you do them justice with your story telling. I just LOVED the way you killed the Governor:D That was badass, think my favorite part of the story...well at least one of my favorite parts of the story lol. Thank you hon for giving us this story, I really hope to read more from you in the future with these two or even other pairing from you. Take care hon, stay safe out there:)
5/15/2013 c3 Redwomen
I was expecting more from the season finale. Yeah death but the writers just gave up on Andrea. I knew she was goner when she had 2 chances to kill him, when she saw her group all together, when had her conversation with Hershel and the episode "Prey", she could have taken a car when running away, she didn't bother seeing if the governor was actually dead, she almost reunited with her group again but she was grabbed. That all screams she's dead. They are going to just add these new people. I already don't like this Karen, it feels like she's suppose to replace Andrea and that doesn't sit right with me. The fact that actress Laurie Holden out of nowhere starting going to more public interviews, like talk shows was already a no brainer. I love Laurie Holden but I've noticed something, she has a tendency of dying in horror movies but in this case, horror show. The Mist, Silent Hill and now add Walking Dead to that list. Wonder what's next?
4/27/2013 c4 1TheMuffinMan968
Loved it! Sequel please!
4/15/2013 c4 supernena25
I love the story. I would love the sequel specially since you would like to include part of the comic and it would be nice if they find Rick and the group but if want to leave it here it's good cause I love the story D
Good job on the story D
4/15/2013 c4 Guest
Loved it!
4/14/2013 c4 7IHeartTeryse
YES! Loved it! Please make that sequel, this was amazing! And yay! Happy ending, and you know Andreas last name too! WOO! Im sooo lookin forward to the next story if you do start on it. This was perfect, I really enjoyed reading your work (:
4/7/2013 c3 Alia92
Dammmmmn, that fight scene was dope hon! I loooooooved how you put "An arrow for an Answer" in there, why you gotta b so awesome? Nice nice nice, lol I loved the bit with Tyresse and them arguing poor guyXD. Oh and the moment with Rick and Daryl (sigh) man that was touching, Rick called him " Brother" :) it's official Daryl Totally and epically replaced Shane haha!
Awesome job hon really, oh man are you gonna continue and make this like a full blown story with many more chaps?
Oh please that would be awesome! Like show them make it back to Rick and the others and show how great Rick and Michonne are getting along "wink wink" lol and Daryl and Andrea starting a life together and being badasses. Oh please hon since those Nazi's denied that for them and broke our hearts:( Sorry sorry hon totally up to you, your and only your choice.
Love ya lots, Alia:)
4/3/2013 c3 IHeartTeryse
AHHH! It's taken me a while to review, but here I am! This is PERFECT! Super pumped to read this. Im in love with daryl and andrea being together and you perfectly wrote them, just how I like it! Im so excited for the next chapter, this is amazing i don't even know how to put it into words! Update soon, you're the best! (:
4/3/2013 c3 supernena25
I'm also mad because they killed Andrea, there was still so much story left for here specially if you read the comics. I loved the chapter, I hope the get reunited with Rick (they're brothers now D) and at least Tyreese it's still alive D
Can't wait for the next chapter
3/24/2013 c2 Alia92
Wow wow wow hon:) sooooooo happy you updated! Can't decide which was my favorite part lol but I think it was the whole Andera and Daryl yelling in the woods at each other and attracting all those walkersXD I can just imagine them completely destroying everything that comes in their path. Awesome chap hon, can't wait to see what ya come up with:D update soon!
22 Page 1 2 Next »