for Just the Way You Are

4/14/2013 c4 oOoLittleBigDaiOoO
Awwch! This is super cute, and you are an amazing writer! Please update soon!
4/14/2013 c4 HPJamesBond
Is the story finished? I hope not.
4/14/2013 c4 2urgaburg
:D :D :D
3/26/2013 c3 urgaburg
I really don't get why this doesn't have more reviews. I love this. Anyway, the new character (Joey) is JUST like her!
Great as always,
Sandie
By the way, sorry if you were disappointed to find out it was me reviewing again.
3/13/2013 c1 urgaburg
OH MY GOSHHH YOU USED MY NAME
BWAHAHAHHA
AND LEO
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
UPDATE RIGHT NOW
I SWEAR SYANNA
3/12/2013 c1 drakerichard10
We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY fake and real documents. With over a billion of our documents circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, birth certificates, stamps, visas, universities diploma and other products for a number of countries like: PURCHASE NOVELTY PASSPORTS, DRIVERS LICENSES, ID CARDS, BIRTH CERTS & UNIVERSITIES DIPLOMA FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: Contact us at ()or call (23770214083) High Quality USA (United States) passports, High Quality real Australian passports, High Quality real Belgium passports and DL, High Quality real Brazilian (Brazil) passports, High Quality real Canadian (Canada) passports, High Quality real Finnish (Finland) passports, High Quality real French (France) passports, High Quality real German (Germany) passports, High Quality real Dutch (Netherlands/Holland) passports, High Quality real United Kingdom passports, High Quality real Spanish (Spain) passports, High Quality Mexican and real (Mexico) passports, Contact us at ()or call (23770214083)