for Whiskey Lullaby

7/15/2019 c1 Angel Bells
I'm a sobbing mess now, thanks for that!
12/28/2014 c1 1IQ4730
The dialogue is really exquisite in this chapter. I found it really interesting to read. It's rather deep (which is good). I don't want to sound repetitive—I love your writing style because you add the perfect amount of depth and detail to make this story strong.
8/13/2013 c1 Guest
One word to describe this: Beautiful.
6/3/2013 c1 4The Chandelier Fell
That was, is, beautiful. I love this so much.
4/30/2013 c1 4DoctorPhoenix221B
*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*
SOOOO SAD! I still really love it though! *sniff* *sniff* *composes itself* anyway...read you soon! ;D
-Phoenix _ -
4/9/2013 c1 16Wolfen Artist of KilGuin
This was heartbreaking yet at the same time so beautiful I love it
4/2/2013 c1 2Lana Maria Hale
This is amazing. I love the song.
3/27/2013 c1 PhoenixGirl97
okay, so I know that I allready reviewed this but it's sooooooooooooo(into eternity) adorable! I really love this story! even if I'm kinda mad at you 'cause its sooooo(stilly into eternity!) sad!
-Phoenix
3/26/2013 c1 PhoenixGirl97
oh god.. I cant stop myself crying, but I have to go on reading this...god knows why!
song is soooooooooooooooooooooo sad ! I really love this FanFiction!
-Phoenix
3/26/2013 c1 PhoenixGirl97
oh god...shit I can't even see what I'm writing! not to forget that my nose is now running away...
GOD this is sooooooo sad. especially since I listened to the song while reading!
well...my shirt is now a wet mess! I'll have to change...
read you soon anyway (I hope next time its a happy story!(or else...)) -Phoenix
3/25/2013 c1 Phoenixgirl97
OH MY GOD! that is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... (for ever o) sad!
*sniffle* *sniff* I'm gonna cry now! leave me alone! *weep!* -Phoenix
3/23/2013 c1 24FeminerdyPotato
NOT OKAY. THAT IS NOT OKAY. :'(
3/20/2013 c1 5GavrocheDiedForYourSins
Oh mon dieu my heart is officially broken :'(
3/12/2013 c1 just a girl
oh god this is so sad :'( i'm still crying!
and at the end when i was already sobbing all over my keyboard, you still made me smile (a teary half-smile, but still...) with ''or in some cases, tables, as Enjolras had been partial to standing on them''...
wow, your story is just fantastic!