for Best Backyard Ever!

6/25 c3 5ZaydaBeta99443r
Nice job! I have an idea for a story you should make.
6/25/2014 c3 158shopgirl152
Aww. That was really cute. Loved everyone falling/being pushed/being yanked into the pool.
4/22/2014 c2 Guest
I liked this! So what if it was like an episode? That's why we love this show. Really cute!
2/7/2014 c3 Guest
Wow, that was great! I couldn't stop reading this! You did awesome. My only tiny little suggestion is that it might make it a little more dramatic if you had Perry sneak up on Doofenshirtz first, so we get more of the surprise like he does, and then explain how Perry got out of the trap. Just an idea.
12/3/2013 c1 20Kale Bishop
Not bad but nothing new. It's just another episode and I usually leave that to Dan and Swampy. I hope you could piece out something original from your mind. All in all, it was an okay job BTW.
12/1/2013 c3 169SeleccionPeruana
Nice ending.
11/30/2013 c3 115AmyNChan
Yay! The backyard stays!
10/24/2013 c2 15zapdosmaster145
"One of those 'only in Danville' things..." Ha, that was pretty funny. This could make a nice little episode. And lol at people writing incoherent reviewsXD
10/24/2013 c2 115AmyNChan
I like Viv's heart-to-heart with Candace, it's awesome! And as for Phin's question, lol. XD
10/24/2013 c2 1chronofall
Bah, forget that troll. What you've got so far is well-written. Extra points for keeping everyone canon! But the Power-drain-inator... how interesting that Dr. D didn't build it for that purpose in the show.
10/4/2013 c1 115AmyNChan
This sounds like fun. Lol for what exactly the boys are gonna do about Izzy's yard, and I wonder what Doof's up to
9/13/2013 c1 pewdiepie
this story is just sucks
6/4/2013 c1 4Prompt Princess
Ha, this is nice. I like the idea, and you really point out the sarcasm and obvious-ness (Ahe, you know what I'm saying, right?) in the characters' actions and the plot. I like it D
3/12/2013 c1 cody.mitchell.1865