for Love Sick

9/24/2020 c12 Lovesick Fool
It's 2020! This still hasn't been finished! Gosh darn it, I was really looking forward to an ending. Though it was years ago, congrats on your medal in tennis. Hope things are going well :)
11/11/2014 c12 larajla
Great story! Thank you!
6/30/2014 c11 3SchwarzShifter
Awwwwww ;D finallyyyyyyyyyy! I see this hasn't been updated in a while, but... Pleaseeeee pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeee continue!
5/16/2014 c2 KanameZeroYuki
You know that would be exactly what Ranka would do. Grab something like a back scratcher and then realize it was useless!
5/7/2014 c7 8emsaduem
*cries for misinterpreted lines*
5/5/2014 c11 KanameZeroYuki
Lol I am so glad you opted for a non-sick Haruhi. And yay! Kyoya and Haruhi are perfect together. I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/5/2014 c1 KanameZeroYuki
LOL I love the force medicine deal! That would be an interesting way to have a first kiss for sure.
4/28/2014 c11 31Destinies Entwined
D'awww. Yay! Finally things are going to be okay! Le sigh... I hope you came up with a "It wasn't Leukemia after all. It was actually _ ."

You shouldn't let Haruhi's illness just be some mysterious "oh look it disappeared" type thing. IRL one would never have a "OMG you might have cancer...uh,nope JK it's nothing." It'd just be something else with similar symptoms... Blood problems, eh? Fatigue issues, weakness? Anemia, perhaps?

BTW. "Observative" is not a truly English word (kind of like "Conversate"). The proper term is "observant."

There's still weird grammatical and formatting issues (handling quotes, run on sentences, and long paragraphs that really should be separated into multiple paragraphs) ongoing. I still suggest a beta to revise this story or for future stories.

You have good plot ideas, and some decent story-telling skills. You just need assistance in polishing it up.
4/27/2014 c11 1celtyin
Woot! Thanks for the update!
4/27/2014 c11 9Rei Eien
Yay! Finally! I am glad they are being honest with their feelings for each other.
12/30/2013 c10 LittleMissPsychopath
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASE CONTINUE! I MUST know what happens next!
12/14/2013 c10 18PhantomhiveHost
...wow. Um. Hi. It's been a while. I think you killed me with this chapter. Feels. I love it :D
12/13/2013 c10 6lilly-flower15
great chapter update soon
9/3/2013 c9 lilly-flower15
great chapter update soon please
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »