FanFiction.Net
for Tempting Fate

9/9/2022 c33 Dyer1
I hope one day you return to this story!
3/19/2022 c33 Guest
Really great story and hope things well
2/22/2022 c31 Guest
Love this story so much. Hope you one day come and finish it but it's also not currently at some angsty part and we can see RxD slowly comng together (lol) so if this is it forever then it's not the end of the world! Hope you're doing well and things are going better for you!
10/28/2021 c6 Love4everEH
You promised you were not giving up on this storyPlease please update soon!
10/3/2021 c33 peggy
what happened to finishing your stories?
9/27/2021 c33 2Folklorian
Love this story. Binged it in a day. Please please come back and finish it!
9/6/2021 c15 IrinaC
This chapter kills me every time I read it ! The conversation he has with his mother ,when he leaves the hospital ... The way he admits he can't live without Rose ! Beautiful !
6/29/2021 c33 melaniejacocks
Please finish! Read all in one day... Understand life getting in the way! My brother in laws funeral was today. Cancer. This took my mind off of things! Hope things have improved for you! Hope to be able to read the finished product! Take care!
6/15/2021 c33 RozaRoseHathaway
Sorry to hear about your family and friends. I really love this story; hope when things have calmed down you can finish it. You're a very talented writer, and I hope to read more from you one day. :)
4/19/2021 c32 IrinaC
I'm sorry for your lostThis is the third time I've read this story and now I remembered that it isn't finished. Are you going to finish it ? It's an amazing story !
3/1/2021 c1 deliriumintheheavens
Are you still writing? I know it’s been so long but I just love reading our work. Fricking love this story so much
1/20/2021 c33 RozaAustralia
This is amazing! Really hope you end up finiahing it but if not, just know that you killed it with this story. One of my favs!
9/15/2020 c33 kb210
This story is so addicting. You’re an incredible writer. I, too, took a break from (reading) fan fiction for a long time because of the cruel and unpredictable mess that is life. I remember reading this story on my previous account, reading it 5 years later is still just as enjoyable. I know the odds are slim that you’ll finish this story after a 5 year hiatus, but just know if you do, I’m sure plenty of us will still be here to read it. :) 3
7/27/2020 c33 trixyee12
It has been almost 5 years by now and I'm sure you arent ever going to finish it. But I would like to say that I hope all is well with you and your family. Even in these trying times. I wish you would pick this up where you left off because I love this story very much, I feel like its fitting to the characters even though they are placed in a whole different human setting.
6/26/2020 c33 6swimmer07
This is such a phenomenal story. I hope everything is going well in your life!
1,945 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »