for Forgive and Forget

Hey update.
4/20/2017 c5 dreamer0921
please update
9/24/2016 c5 Dare queen
This is so good! I love Ade's personality and how she has her own story and unique relationships :).
I can't wait for the next chapter and her and Jasons little date, update soon!
7/20/2016 c5 EchoMoment
This is so great so why haven't you updated in over 3 years. Seriously ? You can't leave it like that .
7/20/2016 c2 EchoMoment
I actually love this story.
5/15/2015 c5 ForTheWriting
Omg this story is amazing! I really want to know what the secret is, aaaaaah cant wait to find out. I did see you have not updated in a long time, so i dont even know if you will see this message, but if you do, you should know that im really looking forward. To an update. And i think other people are too, because ita such a good story.
2/20/2015 c5 Guest
please review. i love this story! I really want to know what happened with ade and jason
12/9/2014 c5 15Dark Goddess2000
I love this story! It is so hard to find good Jason/OC stories. This is a great story and I really hope you update soon. I think her secret is she got pregnant and lost the baby in a car crash due to Jason drinking and driving. Did I get it right?
7/30/2014 c5 LoveKlayley
OMG ! This is like the most amazing PLL fanfic.
Too bad it's not updated :(
( sorry for my english, i'm french ) .
6/24/2014 c5 Heartless-Princess33
Love this story...can't wait for more
6/15/2014 c5 6zZSweet-JasmineZz
Love it! Continue!
5/11/2014 c5 Guest
PLEASE KEEP GOING i love this story and need you to keep going with it
5/11/2014 c5 Guest
Please keep going! I really like this story and want you to continue it :) I reckon ade and Jason had a fight over their feelings because Jason started to fall in love with ade, they started drifting apart and then add went to boarding school. You should also do a lot more flashbacks of Jason and add making out :)
8/11/2013 c5 Guest
This is a very good story! :)
I like the interactions between the characters.
Please keep up the good work and update soon...
8/9/2013 c5 Lizzy B
Great story! Jason/oc stories are the best! Update soon please!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »