for Heart to Heart

12/30/2015 c6 Guest
This makes me so happy. They're still alive! :')
12/29/2015 c6 Anon07-15-12-04
may the good people here at home please have an explanation as to exactly what/how the Heir of Heart powers are and their workings please? I like the bit bout seeing yourself laid bare and accepting who you are as part of it. but I'd like to have more information please.
12/9/2015 c5 Pecan Crisp
Nepeta is my favorite troll, so I'm glad to see a good story with her in a main role. The only thing I could hope for with this (besides having her live, of course) is that the story updates faster, but I walnut rush you on this.
12/9/2015 c5 Dr Nafario
Dann this took a long time to update, I actually forgot it existed. Nice job though
6/18/2015 c3 TheWandererTL
This is a good story, so keep it up and keep writing.
6/4/2015 c3 Dr Nafario
Nice work with the chapter
1/26/2015 c2 Dr Nafario
Interesting, I'd like to see where this goes
8/15/2013 c2 Tsu no mumei
quadrants what are those?...and he walked right into that while we all collectively laughed our asses off. good stuff interesting take on the powers, I think I would have done things different but heart hasn't been explained to us very well yet.
4/14/2013 c1 5ApocalypseGrip
it's an interesting story. everyone seems in character, so no complaints there. i'm looking forward to updates.
3/27/2013 c1 3theracody
I thought it was pretty interesting so far, definitely going to follow the story, so I can read it later on, but I think that having so many characters might get confusing for the reader and maybe even yourself. I also like the detail that I fail so badly with myself...but yeah, seems good to me!
3/24/2013 c1 Tsu no mumei
how did the OC know Nepeta's name?
other than that, great job man