for Lucidity

5/1/2015 c1 53russianwinter013
Oh...I wanted Loki to come out on top...but then Clint did, and it was a nice twist. This was oh so dark and demented and delicious...I like this a lot! I can see this happening if the franchise took a turn for the dark side...this had me squirming in joy...
3/3/2015 c1 5Knyle Borealis
Aw, you ended it THERE? What happens next? Does Clint keep winning? Does Loki fool Thor (again)?
3/2/2014 c1 Guest
this is so beautiful, in a dark and weirdly sexy kind of way. I wish Loki could have had some more "fun" with Hawkeye before her took control over the situation. I pray to every higher power I know please write a sequel to this.
8/19/2013 c1 13Falcon's Jade
Turnabout is fair play and wow that was good, Loki getting creepy but Hawkeye's learning to fight back was awesome. I was sort of hoping that the other characters will play a bigger role since jarvis noticed the room temperature, but even so this was a great read!
7/29/2013 c1 2ReaperRaven4Ever
You rock
7/5/2013 c1 8DJLiopleurodon
This is both awful and kind of awesome. Really well written. It probably speaks poorly for me that I would have liked to see Loki have a bit more "fun" before Clint got to take over.
6/18/2013 c1 Aivlysrain
Please continue! I must know what happens next! PLeASE PLEASE OH PLEASE!
3/21/2013 c1 kyri0sity
Lovely, dark & vindictive. Wonderfully written & a pleasure to read.
3/13/2013 c1 JuliaHummingbird
Wow, this is what I call "revenge". Gosh, it was really, realllllyyyy dark. I didn't expect that... Great story, love you style of writing :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service