for Nexus of Redemption

8/1/2016 c3 1Beloved Daughter
Another brilliant story. Thoroughly enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing and posting.
9/10/2014 c3 7Insazy
This was awesome! I love the idea and how you resolved it. Since I have a strong liking for a Controlled!Loki you made me really happy.

One thing I was confused on yet strangely happy about: You only briefly mentioned sexual abuse and I love how you did it. I thought it would come up in to another part of the story but I'm slightly happy it didn't because most people can't write conversations about sexual abuse very well - I know I can't.

Most people make an intervention-type conversation but I feel like those types just force the person to share when they don't want to, which is wrong to me. I'm glad you avoided that route completely. You even managed to not have the talk about Clint's horrible abuse and injuries.

You could have added some conversation while Selvig was being magik'ed on but that's just because I think it could be an interesting plot point.

All in all, I thought it was a good story and I can't wait to read it again.
5/28/2014 c1 2silenttower
'"Trickery is wrong," Steve solemnly replied in the tones of one who'd never needed to resort to it.'

You just summed up the entire damn movie.
1/1/2014 c3 feathersofgold
I'm new to the Avengers/Thor fandom and just stumbled across this great story. I really enjoyed this! Your writing is fantastic and you did a great job with the characterizations. Well done.
6/22/2013 c3 Acclia
Completely amazing. Really enjoyed reading it and I love your style, especially the way you write Loki. Keep up the great work eh?
4/25/2013 c3 Barranca
I'm glad that Loki found the companionship in his fellow prisoners that he apparently never did in Asgard. I enjoyed reading this!
3/26/2013 c1 1KYH-bc
I liked the story very much.
Confusing at the beginning of the de-aged part - but thats what it is for them as well...
Lot's of catching ideas. Loki getting a chance to bond with Clint (owe, sniff) (actually it was the first time I really have seen Clint as a character of his own - not only Black Widows Partner or just someone who is also just there), the re-aging spell.

The only thing: I would have prefered some chapters. Actually having that word count in only one chapter was nearly a reason not to start to read it. And that would have been a shame...
3/18/2013 c1 115Hieiko
Great fic! Read it all in one sitting.
3/13/2013 c1 Annette
Brilliant story with good characterisation. Please consider writing a sequel. Many thanks you shared your talent with us.