for Wanna Fool Around?

2/15/2015 c1 16NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands
Ooooooh! Yes, yes I want to!
10/28/2014 c1 deniselynne1966
Hot and lovely...
3/25/2014 c1 12Sarah-Sage
Its so adorable!
12/21/2013 c1 7pia-lexandra
This is so beautiful. I kind of takes my breath away...
11/21/2013 c1 Jas87
liked it
10/5/2013 c1 2missmetric
I loved this.
Any fic where I can hear it in the actual character's voice is all right with me.
This was on point.
5/10/2013 c1 Dara
Oh man, this was wonderful. !
5/1/2013 c1 8kimono2007
omygod? like isn't this the cutest sexiest caryl fic or what. i've read your caryl fics and they are sooooo in character / w o w /
4/3/2013 c1 44Green Owl
Yes, the sex was magnificently hot, but this moment:

**Their fingertips continued to brush against each other as they walked, but they did not clasp hands.

He paused before they reached the others. "I might come see you later."

"I wish you would." Carol said.

Daryl pulled her into his arms for a brief embrace. "I want you to live." He said, chin resting on top of her head.**

Le sigh...so much ache/feels/good stuff!
3/19/2013 c1 10JackandHoney
Meeeh. Perfect as always.
3/18/2013 c1 BigT1587
First of all;it's good to see that I am not the only one who thought that the line, 'Wanna screw around?", would sound better as "Wanna fool around?" It's bugs me every time that I see that suits Carol's character a little better. Speaking of which, I thought that Daryl went just a hair out of character just before and just after the sex scene. I know that he has cursed around Carol before;but I couldn't see it happening before or after. During;yes. But not before or after. That's just a nitpick. Overall, really good short and sweet story.
3/14/2013 c1 ashbail256
I really enjoyed this story. It was short but sweet. Also Daryl is really sexy in it. Then again he's always sexy.
3/14/2013 c1 5zenofbeingmommy
I loved reading this in installments as it came it out - it made a long day go much faster - and than you so much for adding it here - it is a favorite of mine :)
3/13/2013 c1 Guest
This is brilliant - love it love it love it! My favorite so far. Thank you for this because it is just too good :)
3/13/2013 c1 30Nova802
Hee! Thank you so much for the fun diversion yesterday!
20 Page 1 2 Next »