for Ryuga's wish

7/17/2013 c12 21Solynn Galaxy
It was funny when Ryuga gropes Gingka when nobody was looking, what a pervert (and jealous) XD!
I wonder what they will say when they will meet Ryuto...
About the end, Ryuto must run for his live, or else he's gonna be dead soon XD (too bad for Ryuga, another person kissed Gingka!)
7/13/2013 c2 fares luffy
gayyyyy
7/10/2013 c1 AngelSilverWing1
Hi!
7/6/2013 c11 27Won-Chan108
I've been meaning to review this. I forgot, my bad.
AAAAH, a love triangle! So hot! Kyaaaa, leave it to Kyoya to make everything M-rated again. Ehehehe, I like where things are going. I look forward to more.
Also, it seems you've gotten popular with this story now. Keep up the good work, I'm proud of you.
7/2/2013 c11 Allen Poe
Make more chapters for this Ginga and Ryuga love story called Ryuga's Wish. It is a masterpeace and a work of Art! I love this story so mach i can not wait for the next chapters! So for your fans and yourself finesh this story and be proud that you made this masterpeace of a story and be proud of your storymaking talants!
6/30/2013 c11 personwithnoname
AWESOME! THUMBS UP ON ALL 50 hands (im an alian)...
6/30/2013 c11 21Solynn Galaxy
For sure, Kyoya is possessive and jealous u_u Kyoya, I don't think your method is the good one to seduce Gingka, you should be more nice and sweet with him (and not strip him against a tree -_-) fortunately Ryuga is here to protect Gingka it's nice n_n but Gingka is rather confused that Kyoya has feelings for him, I think...
At least he learnt that a had a brother now -_-
6/30/2013 c11 kittykat202
That was awesome I love you stories :)
6/15/2013 c10 Solynn Galaxy
Ah they met Tithi :) ! I think Yu should ask to Gingka why he is with Ryuga (and Gingka could be embarassed :3 and if he says he is in relationship with ryuga Yu could be happy for him and Kyoya would be jealous)
I wait for the next chapter :)
6/10/2013 c9 Guest
Update soon
6/4/2013 c9 Solynn Galaxy
Aah finally they all meet, oh I wonder what will happen next ! If Yu discover that Gingka and Ryuga are in relationship, he will annoy them a lot ! (and maybe Kyoya will be jealous)
But now, Yu won't drop Ryuga until he buy him ice-cream
5/24/2013 c1 33Taiga Cheru
Wow! I really like it! The problem is...I speak spanish xD (but, I'm learning this) I'm going to follow your history! (If you want, you can read my fic, but It is KyoyaxGinga "Entre √Āngeles y Demonios", in english, Between Angels and Demonds :-D)
Good bye!
5/21/2013 c8 Kia
I love the story, but update when u have a chance. I don't want to push it cause of school.
5/21/2013 c1 Kia
I love your story so far. I'm one of your #1 fans.
5/20/2013 c8 9The Demon Of Sloth
Hi!

No offence, but is English your second launguage or something? I realised that your grammar is not strong.

Anyways, I like your story. It could be better if you improved your grammar.
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »