FanFiction.Net
for Give In

5/31/2014 c1 6Shadow Masen
Such a good interpretation of E and B's mindset here! I think you captured it perfectly. Good writing!
5/28/2014 c1 sharnbundel
A really good effort. Keep up your good work hun
5/26/2013 c1 meelee72
Great job! Edward, the over thinker, the way he tortures himself.. Bella, over joyed, yet frustrated that he can't believe she is perfectly fine... You captured it all.
I encourage you to keep writing. :))
3/29/2013 c1 4Cordelia Amelie
I love it. You really showed us what was going on with their minds. Write more. :)
3/17/2013 c1 Guest
Oh Edward...just give in, you're making Bella feel worse! You've done really well with this, it describes their thoughts perfectly! Maybe you could turn it into a proper long story! :)
3/15/2013 c1 Guest
i think your writing style is okay but it was a little short even for a one shot
3/14/2013 c1 13J1998
Interesting... I think you've captured Edward's personality perfectly. He's quite pessimistic all the time, so of course he'll blame himself for Bella's injuries. Of course, it's not his fault; he can't help it because he's a vampire.

I think you should write more often. Good job on your first try. ;)

-Judy1998
3/14/2013 c1 21Snapdragons
For a first time writer, you have a really good start here. I think you managed to convey both Bella and Edwards inner monologue from the time on the island really well. I have to say I think this might have been exactly what was going on in their minds at that time. Great job!

Rhonda