FanFiction.Net
for Back To School

5/4/2020 c5 7Moonys.Padfoot68
LIAR! THIS PROJECT WAS LEFT UNFINISHED!
1/4/2015 c5 Debbie Hicks
School Wars
Bella's pov
it happened we of the High schooler prepared out a Wild food fight Erupted a REAL Northwestern WARS oF US vampires begun Fighting! but all of the Sudden it was a TRUE WAR Lot of them wre Dominating this land gone WILD Too wild lost all CONTROL Were at WAR! Then the Witness fled of us were Making a lot loudest noise were so FURIOUS AND WERE ALL screaming he fled of us/them WERE so angry I screamed BETAZED TIMELESS EYESE OF THE DEAD! ATOMIZE! It was a real battle of Survival we were too Wild with Surgerial changed people wre too Wild and with as all of them suddenly He barged in side then Ancients they Went CRAZY! Are DESTROYING GONE WILD! But COULD NOT STOP! FIGHTING! But as all of them were all a HISSING ! She is the ONE LED A ARMY AND DOMIMATED OUR PLANET! Then it is real War the NORTHWESTREN VAMPIRE WARS STRUCK BUT Declared as OFFICIALLY FOR GOOD! it happened to as very all of the Studdents were going CRAZY Myself with the cullens with the Allies wit each three were all of Cught then suddenly by the Volturi Senior Guard who Destroyed with Child but Murdered us with their Embraced Parent with Infected Mated Werewolves with their own Women then a RIP! But something gone wrong killed us by releasing our katras but reformed but fled but they reported Masters we find the Cullens Accused of murder of a Extraterrestral race with these Prizes who Exploded but will serve us for five thousands of years to rise but they have Escaped but they have died Exploded but became Kindred others arte the Interplanetary Lycans with their now Kindred hybrid with them but lost their way with their own families but Shattered as real ones are bound in Washington resumed their Resurrection but unable to seed but the hybrids with child slipped way with as all then it came too late we were undead but they all of them showed truest gifts but lost the each both could not have children Alice what is it they killed us found more Prizes who discover as all of them and as all of them could breed with human of Italy then Exploding as all of The Volturi coven but forbid us to attend school but we did the Volturi caught wind of much more each both hybrids who all climbed they were all Furious had the bodies all blazed but burnt into a Crisp but with as all of their deceased but with more as all of them then suddenly the Cursing Screams as all of them Cursing the Volturi to suffer in Erebus forever as Infertile creatures of the night to wail in Grief of their no seeds but swore a Vow coldly to train these Fledging vampires like Starfleet cadets a new age for us Vampires could Not die of our blood burned were Divine become Warriors I will Swear to the ELEMENTS Your Coven will be DESTROYED! then became a offshoot species I stood in my Uniform of a officer from my bodysuit very Expressionlessly without feelings at all with bangs and long hair but myself held a ritual blade from my glue pointed ears went stuck myself was following from Surak I was a Syrranite like T'Pau was pale sallow but light skinned my dark but golden-brown eyes looked Onyx I was Vulcan on Earth the first officer sighted me holding a blade for women Captain she looks mostly human is Vulcan her name is what it's T'Pau I am the leader of Shi'kahr I hold thine law thy Justice to my people I am the Eldest I rule thine World What my uniform was robes my hair was loose but longer for married women wearing a Ceremonial but Traditional Vulcan headdress with things holding a Staff but I was a priestess to my grandchildren looked young but in her Sixties the robes who were red-white wearing a necklace wearing a vestment I was a fully-Ascended but vowed priestess who held holy but Religous authority over the Temple of Mt. Seleya of Gol had Logic was a fighter but was training Acolytes who are Female who are unmarried women myself was trained but taught them to heal others but the Chief high priestess I became her aide guiding more to embrace Logic like Vulcans but it happened Again I remained calmly but myself was controlled but reserved of my new life again Never died at all but was Immortal like one but was different by now forced to resume life.
1/3/2015 c5 Guest
This was great! Can't wait to see what happens next.
1/3/2015 c5 1AgitatedDog9288
VERY interesting I'm liking this more and more!
1/3/2015 c1 AgitatedDog9288
this is ... interesting keep it up
11/23/2013 c1 Anzhela
Amazing first chapter! So excited for the rest! X
5/5/2013 c3 2ElectricSocks
Yay! Please review, its awesome.
3/25/2013 c2 skeletonkid
Yet another great chapter! Let me know if anybody flames your stories, cause I will virtually bitch slap them! :P
3/24/2013 c3 1i-loveconverse1649
GOOD TWIST LOVE IT ! WHAT HAPPENS GOTS TO KNOW
3/23/2013 c3 1HappyorSmiling
Dafuq?! *Like how I used your word?* A gay! Damn Arty! You never seise to suprize me! Loved it!
3/21/2013 c2 1i-loveconverse1649
AWESOME GOOD JOB GIRL!
3/18/2013 c2 1HappyorSmiling
AWESOME! Can't wait to see what happens!
3/16/2013 c1 1i-loveconverse1649
OMG! ARTY YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB AS A HUGE TWILIGHT FAN T WOULD KNOW IF YOU GOT THE PERSONALITIES RIGHT... AND YOU DID I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY! AMAZING!
3/15/2013 c1 Itsdesertrose
I love it! Please keep going! 100/100!
3/14/2013 c1 skeletonkid
Nice story. If you decided to stop writing, I will kill you! Most likely.
16 Page 1 2 Next »