for New Way to Bleed

12/22/2020 c3 royalcatniss
Aw I like the story so far! I wish you had continued but life goes on... (:
3/13/2019 c3 20ladyofsilverdawn
Wonderful! :)
11/25/2018 c3 ProTaggingProperly
Marie's reputation and power seems too overblown. This was last updated in 2013, so I guess the character got a bit too tedious. It's a waste since the plot was decent.
11/25/2018 c3 ProTaggingProperly
Huh. The character named Marie was too built up and still comes off as a mediocre manipulator. Is she really much more powerful magically than the MC? This feels like a character who by logic should already be dead if only the author's plot armor was not in play.
7/21/2018 c3 Gurgaraneth
Intreasting is tom reali as insane as they belive or is it just to mislead everyone
6/1/2018 c3 nikprosta
Can't wait for more, this is great
6/1/2018 c2 nikprosta
I love this!
1/30/2018 c3 lana
Voila une histoire qui s'annonçait attrayante. A quoi est dû cet arrêt?
10/24/2016 c3 3VocalAurora
I hope you continue this at some point, it's very interesting.
8/2/2016 c3 Ardens Lumen
Seems very interesting) Waiting for next chappies)
7/24/2016 c3 1Selethe
This fic is absolutely amazing, and I'm so in love with the prose and the characterization/character development. On your profile you said that after finishing Dream and Darkness Collide, you were likely going to chose between this and Ashes - while I really enjoy ashes, I *love* this. It has such a polished feel to it and I'm salivating for more story. Anyway, that's my vote! Please continue writing forever and ever, I find myself loving anything you write.
7/3/2016 c3 Sablire
Ooooh this is an awesome story that is well written and paced. I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. Thank you for writing. Have a nice day :D
6/18/2016 c3 1Ana-chan86
Your plot for this story is just as original as in your other works. I really want to see where this is going. Keep up the great work! :)
6/7/2016 c3 birb345
This is great! I would love to see more of this, but if there isn't anything else, I understand. Still...
4/13/2016 c3 2Ethereal Sphere