for Snap Shot

7/19/2016 c3 4lizb1813
Oh, wowsers. Of course Charlie would have a smile on his face... but he'd be screaming the F-bomb the whole time! Haha.

Really hoping you come back to this one day... because Mac needs to stop laying on the floor - I think something else is wrong with her. :-)
12/11/2014 c3 Guest
Wonderful story - I hope you come back and finish it.
3/20/2013 c3 9Katycat1970
Hey matey - good to read something new from you - you have been promising for weeks now! lol...

Loving this of course - can't wait to read more - especially if you promise fluff!

More soon matey - pretty please!
xx
3/16/2013 c3 Jellybelly
Can't wait for more!
3/16/2013 c3 Guest
Great job - love that when it's Mac that's hurt he doesn't remember what to do - that's perfect!

Thanks for posting!
3/17/2013 c3 37iworkwithpens
IF there's enough interest? Of course, there's enough interest! More please?!

Thank you for not leaving us wondering too long and posting ch. 3 so soon. I might have had a small and very childish tantrum if I had to wait too long.

Loving over-concerned Will. Loving the whole freaking story! Can't wait for more!
3/16/2013 c3 1millie.zhang
YAY! Awesome to have you back!
3/16/2013 c3 4inothernews
You are such an amazing writer and this story is great! Can't wait for more :D
3/16/2013 c3 amy0102
Ohh my god I hope she REALLY is alright. Please don't let her die that's always so painful to read... awwwww I really gotta say, Will ist the CUTEST man ever :D seriously, the way he worries about her *love* believe me when I tell you: there is A huge amount of interest in your story on my part and I'm sure on everyone elses part as well soooo please keep writing! By the way; fluff is desirable not sth to warn about, we looooove it :)
3/16/2013 c3 14lilacmermaid33
*IF* there's enough interest? You really don't know us very well, do you? ;)

I love it when authors decide to write the same story going in multiple directions.

You do such a good job of conveying the chaos of this scene. I think I'm too methodical and logical when it comes to plotting things out, so the confusion doesn't come across in my writing, but your style lends itself to it so well. Great job!

I especially love the end of this chapter, with Will not trusting anything Mac says, and treating everything Jim says as gospel.

Can't wait for more!
3/15/2013 c2 Cloe83
So glad to see you back! I'm already intrigued (and a little worried...), hope to read more of this soon. :-)
3/14/2013 c2 Sam
As always, you have caught my attention... Can't wait to see where this goes!
3/14/2013 c1 jul15
Glad to see you posting again, I've read your previous stories and really enjoyed them. But talk about a cliffhanger, can't wait for the next chapter!
3/14/2013 c2 30teanc09
Doing the :::Happy Dance::: - excited to see a new story from you! Thanks for posting and I can't wait to read more!
3/14/2013 c2 13Kazters
You have caught my attention ;)
19 Page 1 2 Next »