for Something Else

6/1/2017 c13 KajunKatIz
Found this a couple hours ago; read it thru since I just couldn't stop. Totally engrossed me; everything about it, every situation they found themselves in held my attention without fail! Loved how you wrote Daryl with a bit more openness towards Carol than the series allowed him; how he pursued her gently, tenderly in his own shy, quiet way.
Definitely has become one of my favs and will pass it on to all my Caryl fam/frnds, so they can enjoy it too.
So very glad I found you, and can't wait to read your other Caryl stories.
1/23/2017 c13 4Justane
Very sweet ️
12/24/2016 c13 Guest
Just such a great fic! Thanks xx
8/21/2016 c13 24AlannasTara
This is one of my favorite fics ever! I love it! The scene at the pond is almost heartbreaking in its beauty. And her line to Lori about not recognizing tenderness anymore? Just kill me now with my feels! Thank you so much for this gift of writing! Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day!
7/2/2016 c13 TreatWeeble
Just read your story and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Anyway you can send it to me in its entire format (PDF, Word, txt)? I would appreciate it.
6/21/2016 c13 5displacement
I love this story! So often it's Daryl who is the reluctant one, but Carol has been through so much trauma your version of their story seems much more likely to me. I love how seamlessly it fits into canon too. Well done!
2/17/2016 c6 16NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands
Revisiting this again. I just love it! I feel Daryl managed to remain true to character even when he's saying things that would be difficult. It never jars me as some do when there's a sudden OOC declaration!
Know I'll read this again and again!
12/11/2015 c7 chemfemme
This chapter jumps out to me for the pas-de-deux they dance. Friends, lovers, then emotions flare and they're raw and wounding. You make that flip so fast and so plausibly, the tension is palpable.
12/10/2015 c6 Guest
The exchange at the end was so good - the tone, the wordplay.
12/10/2015 c5 Guest
This chapter just makes me cry every time I've read it. Carol choosing to close her heart to Daryl is so sad. And this part: "Think about Sophia." Lori urged. "Think about your love for her. That was real." That just feels so sad, imagining both women trying to grasp how love feels, when they've both lost it along the way.
12/10/2015 c3 Guest
The Lori-Carol parts are sweet, it's nice to think they would support each other through their fears and insecurities.
12/10/2015 c2 Guest
Poor Daryl. Despite the mean words to push her away, he's just so lost at trying to say what he feels.
12/10/2015 c1 Guest
I read this story a year ago, when I first discovered FF, and parts have come back to mind over and over at random moments ever since. I was too shy to leave any comments back then, but I've gotten over that, lol, so I'll leave some reviews this time as I reread, if only so you know that your story moved at least one reader very deeply. In this chapter, the way you get inside Carol's desolation is so sad and insightful. I love that there's a hint at regret, when Daryl brings up Sophia, so she's not so alone right then.
11/22/2015 c13 Guest
Always enjoy returning to this great story!
11/20/2015 c13 xXMishaXx