for Shut Down the City Lights

6/21/2019 c1 Demarcod
I have never seen this story before but it awesome I love it. I just so wish the show was like these stories
4/24/2018 c1 dukedk
I wish there was more
9/18/2017 c1 54xoElle23
WHY AM I CRYING SO MUCH? LEGIT ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ. SERIOUSLY. ONE OF MY FAVORITES. LIKE, I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW OBSESSED I AM. I'll be thinking about this nonstop for a long time. Thank you so so so so so SO much for giving this to us as readers. Oh my lord.
10/15/2016 c1 12PrincessFiona073
This was absolutely beautiful. I've re-read this story about thousands of times and well, I just had to tell you how amazing this and your other SOA jax and Tara fics are so incredibly well written! I wish you would further delve into other stories with that couple!

Thanks so much for sharing this fic and your other SOA one, and well, all of your other stories. You are an amazing author!
7/2/2016 c1 13Queen's Chalice
Wow, what a whirlwind of emotions. A lovely story.
8/31/2015 c1 14SassyReaderGirl
Lovely and sad. Love the backstory!
6/5/2015 c1 67xDarkDesiresLightx
This was such a beautiful story and I loved it! The bit about the pudding cup on the day of Tommy's funeral had me shedding a tear because it was so darn adorable yet sad. I really like how you wrote jax and Tara coming together. Superb!
3/29/2015 c1 Rachell25
I'm new to SOA fanfiction, but this story was too good not to leave a review. It's the best Jax/Tara story I've read :)
2/12/2015 c1 Ellavm18
well that was awesome!
1/8/2015 c1 IceCream
Wow.. When I finished, it was like the ending of very sweet romantic movie.. It so beautiful.. Amazing!
1/5/2015 c1 49Psyc0gurl0
that was amazing! i loved it.
12/19/2014 c1 TheFandomLounge
I rarely rewiew (Horrible manners, I know), but this piece. This piece is absolutely incredible, there are no words for how satisfying I found this story. The love between Jax and Tara started when they were five, and they don't even know it. I loved your portrayal of the irresistible Teller charm and the love between him and the pretty girl with a solid head on her shoulders. Beautifully written. The pudding cup details were so sweet, and their meeting Eleven years later makes me want to cry. Thank you for sharing this with us! I loved it so much, there are no other couple like Jax and Tara, and you managed to do them justice. More than.
11/11/2014 c1 16ItsAHopeForAllTheHopeless
Beautiful piece thanks for sharing it :)
9/25/2014 c1 HIP SWING
hey found this on somebody's favorites and this is terrific backstory for these two. pudding cup details were my very favorite
9/16/2014 c1 Abelizsm
I really enjoyed the history you created for these two.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »