for I Guess I Do

8/15/2020 c18 spookypotatoe
when aubrey said "my bed" i swear to god i laughed so hard
8/15/2020 c3 spookypotatoe
saint posen KSJFKSFJKSFJJSJD
12/29/2019 c19 Guest
Loved it!
8/27/2019 c19 screwyourjudgements
Gosh this story is beautifuuuulllllll I just love the way you used em words to describe everything so perfect and accurately. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us!
7/4/2019 c17 shafirayang
Loveee it!
5/10/2019 c1 Guest
Good
4/23/2018 c19 6Lauren's Glee Stories
Awww! Loved it! Good job! In future reference, you might want to work on some of your tenses/word usages in conversation. I'm not sure if it's just how the characters talk, but I noticed it a few times throughout the story. Things like saying 'them' instead of 'those' or things like that... Also, things like 'I've to,' or 'we've to,' are quite old fashioned terms, and I'm not sure the characters would speak like that. Loved the story, good job.
4/23/2018 c18 Lauren's Glee Stories
!
4/23/2018 c17 Lauren's Glee Stories
I knew they were tricking them! And, as a huge glee fan (if you couldn't tell), I love that you used the insult 'hobbit', just made me crack up a bit. Loved the chapter!
4/23/2018 c15 Lauren's Glee Stories
no! But YeS!
4/23/2018 c14 Lauren's Glee Stories
NO! LET BECA GO FIRST!
4/23/2018 c13 Lauren's Glee Stories
Awwwwww. Loved it. Sad to know about Chlo though.
4/23/2018 c9 Lauren's Glee Stories
So, he's suspicious... I bet Beca will end up spilling it all to him... Or at least I hope. Poor Cho at the end though... They're both just real confused.
4/23/2018 c8 Lauren's Glee Stories
... What is his DEAL...?! It's probably just the overprotective big brother act... Right...?
4/23/2018 c7 Lauren's Glee Stories
... I wonder what's up with Adam... I'm loving this story so far! I haven't read many pitch perfect fanfictions so this is a good start to the fandom!
712 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »