FanFiction.Net
for One Sided

5/25/2021 c1 ae2000xV2
WHY OH WHY MUST I HURT MYSELF. THIS IS EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL
5/28/2019 c1 GabiShea17
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY EMOTIONS!
7/23/2018 c1 Guest
Oh my god, I haven't had a story actually make me cry in so long. This was so good! I loved it! And, oh my god, poor jack! I'm crying right now!
6/21/2018 c1 Guest
Imagine how horrible it would have been when he finally remembered her. All those times he saw her, pretending she was speaking to him and then to find out she really was.
2/5/2018 c1 7vox nihilio
WELL THAT WAS ONE PAINFUL RIDE.

1/31/2018 c1 nobody's doorway
Reading this felt like being stabbed, but in a good way, if that makes sense? Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
1/16/2018 c1 agghhhh
THIS STILL FUCKS ME UP INSIDE
9/19/2017 c1 Ch10m4
I love you hate you I cried at night with a stuffy nose and all. So wonderful and sad and heartrending.
11/20/2016 c1 Guest
Oh. My. Gosh. This was so sad and beautiful and I'm nearly crying. My gosh. Holy crap. Why? How? I don't even have the words. Just wow.
10/26/2016 c1 yummypie193
... I didn't need my heart whole anyway.
3/31/2016 c1 3The Richmaster
This was really sad but so very well written; you did a great job of showing the emotions that the two of them felt.
Throughout this, I was kind of expecting a bitter-sweet ending which would show after the film where Jack realises who brown-eyed girl is to him, instead I'm not really sure what to think.
2/14/2016 c1 FuzzyElf24
There are tears streaming down my face. This is so damn sad. Still a brilliant story, though.
9/25/2015 c1 5Kelev
You are a horrible, horrible person for punching me in the heart guts with this doc, lol. Kudos for writing a great one shot, even if it was so terribly angst ridden!
8/24/2015 c1 Bonnie Hahn
I was crying by the end of that! You are an amazing writer and now I really need to hug Jack repeatedly!
8/22/2015 c1 DELETE-TH1S-ACC0UNT
I am actually crying. Like, there are actually tears in my eyes. This is so beautiful. Wow.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »